out five, 10, 20 years, Hanauer said. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Nov 19 '19
GLENVIEW, Ill. Clearance NCAA Jerseys . -- Tom Lehman opened a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Champions Tours Encompass Championship, shooting a bogey-free 6-under 66 before play was suspended because of a thunderstorm. Lehman had a 13-under 131 total at North Shore Country Club, playing the first 36 holes without a bogey. The 55-year-old Minnesotan won the last of his seven senior titles in 2012. "Its been a while since I had one bogey-free round, and to do two in a row is special," Lehman said. "I havent missed many putts inside 6 feet. If you were to rate whether Im making the most of my opportunities, I think youd say Im doing pretty well." The 1996 British Open winner chipped in from 20 feet for a birdie and made five putts, the longest from 7 feet, for his other birdies. "I had kind of a junky lie but it played like a little bunker shot," Lehman said about the birdie chip on the par-4 13th. "I hit a good second shot and the wind carried it just a bit. It would have been a shame to make a bogey." Thirty-one players were unable to finish the round. Kirk Triplett, John Inman, Roger Chapman and Bart Bryant were 10 under. Triplett and Inman shot 67, Chapman had a 68, and Bryant had two holes left when play was washed out for the day. Bryant was 5 under for the day. Triplett hit 14 greens, one-putted seven of them and chipped in for birdie on another. "There are plenty of birdie chances here," Triplett said about North Shore, hit by hard rain early in the week and another shower Saturday. "The greens are not going to firm up." Inman advanced to the quarterfinals in the 1983 U.S. Amateur at North Shore. "I came out here and I didnt remember a hole," Inman said. Michael Allen was four strokes back at 9 under, also with two holes left. Colin Montgomerie, the Senior PGA Championship winner in his last tour start, was 5 under for the day and 8 under overall with two holes left. Charles Schwab Cup points leader Bernhard Langer was 5 under with five holes to play. Defending champion Craig Stadler was 1 over with two holes remaining. NCAA Jerseys Outlet . According to Dave Stubbs of The Montreal Gazette, preliminary talks have begun between Markov - an unrestricted free agent this summer - and general manager Marc Bergevin. Cheap Basketball College Jerseys . -- Justin Verlander took a no-hit bid into the sixth inning and won his fourth straight decision, leading Detroit over the Kansas City Royals 9-4 Sunday and extending the Tigers winning streak to a season-high five games.SEATTLE - Adrian Hanauer was ready to step away as general manager of the Seattle Sounders after three or four seasons and focus more on the business side of the operation.Hanauer had to wait a little longer than he wanted to get Garth Lagerwey as the Sounders next general manager.It became clear to me that Garth should ultimately be the one to replace me, Hanauer said. But those things take time and Garth had a contract and was doing great things in Salt Lake City and ultimately his contract was expiring and at a time he was able to look into his future. And I was very anxious to have that conversation with him.Lagerwey was hired as the Sounders new general manager Tuesday. He comes to Seattle after seven-plus seasons as the general manager of Real Salt Lake, helping turn that franchise into an MLS Cup winner.Now hell be responsible for all the soccer operations in soccer-crazy Seattle with the task of acquiring the one lingering item missing from the Sounders trophy case: An MLS Cup.I really felt like I had to movve on. Wholesale NCAA Jerseys China. I had to move forward in my career, Lagerwey said. And I think the Sounders are an ambitious club. They are very well run and there are qualities that will transfer very well from RSL to Seattle.The addition of Lagerwey will allow Hanauer to focus on the business operations of the club. Hanauer owns one-third of the franchise, but felt his involvement in long-term planning for the growth of the franchise was lagging as he focused on the soccer side of the operation.Generally trying to be a little more strategic and spend my time in that capacity and look out five, 10, 20 years, Hanauer said. For the last seven years Ive been pretty mired down in the day to day of watching player video, and going to college games, and spending time at combines, and going on scouting trips and I havent had enough time to focus on the bigger picture.Lagerwey spent five seasons as a goalkeeper in the MLS from 1996-2000, playing for Kansas City, Dallas and Miami. He was hired by Real Salt Lake in 2007. ' ' '
Share: