second on last years Bulldogs team with a 16.6 per game scoring | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Jan 1 '18
WIMBLEDON -- For many, the first week of Wimbledon has been like an itchy sweater, a paper cut, a long line at the airport. Authentic Buccaneers Jerseys . The rain delays have made players annoyed and impatient, and in the case of American women Madison Keys and Sloane Stephens Saturday, anxious to shed their discomfort and move on to a sunnier day.I told [someone] yesterday, I think I have bedsores, said Stephens, who began her postponed second-round match Friday -- a day in which she spent 12 hours in the womens locker room, much of it on the couch. I dont think Ive ever been in one position at a tournament for so long.For both Stephens, who eventually prevailed Saturday by outlasting Mandy Minella 3-6, 7-6 (6), 8-6, and Keys, who defeated Alize Cornet also in a third-round match, 6-4, 5-7, 6-2, that has the feel of hard labor. For Keys, the struggle is part of the process.I mean, it would have been nice to win in straight sets, said Keys, the No. 9 seed who has won two consecutive three-set matches. But its definitely good to figure out tough situations and be able to play better in the third set.Cornet, best known here for her upset of Serena Williams in the third round two years ago, lost her third straight match to Keys. But Cornet tested the resolve of Keys, who cut down on unforced errors, and with three breaks of serve in the third set, showed why she is in the top 10 for the first time in her career and in contention for the title.Today was funny, said Keys, who moves on to meet No. 5 Simona Halep. I was walking on to Court 1 as the higher-ranked player for the first time. Obviously thats a different set of nerves that Im learning to deal with. Hopefully I get to keep trying to learn how to deal with those things, because it means that Im where I want to be.With five American women currently still in the tournament, the U.S. has a chance to advance the highest number of players to the fourth round since seven did it in 2002.Keys was especially pleased, however, talking about the victories Saturday of good friends Sam Querrey, who pulled off the upset of the year by defeating top-ranked Novak Djokovic, and Steve Johnson, who beat Grigor Dimitrov.I had Sam on one court and Stevie on the other while I was warming up for my match, Keys said. It was amazing to watch those guys do so well. Im really close with both of them. Its really fun to see people who you know work so hard get to have great tournaments like this.Its not dead, Keys said of American tennis, and Im really happy that were having positive conversations about it for once.And despite the general grumpiness of a player population that would have preferred to have the customary middle Sunday off, playing in the second week isnt so bad.I feel like it was almost a restart button thats pushed, and its almost two separate tournaments, Keys said. I think everyone just gets a little bit more focused. The matches get tougher, because obviously youre playing people who have won multiple matches.Its more that just you feel everything a little bit more once the second week rolls around.And if its a sunny week, all the better. Black Friday Buccaneers Jerseys . Then the Pacers gave Oladipo and his Orlando teammates the cold shoulder. Paul Georges buzzer-beating 3-pointer at the end of the third quarter spurred a 21-4 run, finally sending Indiana past the Magic 97-87 in a tougher-than-expected opening night matchup. Cyber Monday Buccaneers Jerseys . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.cheapbuccaneersjerseys.net/ . - Goaltender Philippe Desrosiers of the Rimouski Oceanic has broken a shutout record that was only three months old in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. DETROIT -- Corey Allen had 16 points to lead five Titans in double figures, and Detroit pulled away from Division III Adrian College in the second half for a 99-69 win in its season opener on Friday night.Detroit led 39-38 at the break and 53-49 with 15:07 left to play before making a run. Allens 3-pointer -- one of four -- pushed the lead to seven, and a 3 from Patrick Robinson with 12:50 remaining made it 66-54 Detroit, the Titans first double-digit lead of the game. Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys. Adrian College was held to six points in the final eight minutes.DaVonte Harris, second on last years Bulldogs team with a 16.6 per game scoring average, tallied a game-high 27 points on 11-of-18 shooting, including 5 of 9 on 3-pointers.Bacari Alexander won his first game as head coach for his alma mater. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ChinaCheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: