o it.On the same bill, o it.On the same bill, | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Nov 12 '19
The Highway race series was the advertisement which helped Mudgee trainer Cameron Crockett secure Artistic Beauty from Sydney-based owners the Hardy family. Randy Johnson Astros Jersey .The Hardys had previously had horses with Crocketts father Max, but they were struck down by injury.After they saw horses from Crocketts stable perform well in the races for country-trained horses, Artistic Beauty along with five others were sent to the young trainer.Artistic Beauty is entered in Saturdays Highway Handicap at Rosehill, but Crockett believes the form out of her two first-up runs in that series is strong enough to have a crack at the Australian Turf Club Handicap (1600m) at Warwick Farm on Wednesday.Ive got a big opinion of her because shes got a big heart - thats the main thing, Crockett said.She finished fourth, less than a length from the winner at Rosehill on October 29 and grabbed the minor placing at the same track on November 12.Crockett believes the horses in the finish of the most recent Highway are up to midweek grade.Its not been a fluke that shes finished so well around well-performed horses, Crockett said.Artistic Beauty gets in with 54kg, 6.5kg less than Chris Waller-trained topweight Bella Galeano and five kg lighter than Godolphin mare Raitza who is the $3.20 favourite.Artistic Beauty is second pick at $6 and the Joe Pride-trained My Pyschiatrist, who is set to carry 59.5kg, is a $6.50 chance.Thats a big gap for mares, particularly mares like her, Crockett said.On Saturday we can only meet them with a five-kilo spread and theyre going to be geldings.The mile really suits her too.Crockett said Artistic Beauty, who is in her second preparation for him after being transferred from Marc Conners, has shown she can improve through her five-year-old season.I wouldnt say shes immature, she eats everything but she just doesnt quite come on, Crockett said.She carries no condition. Im just hoping over the next 12 months shell start to hold it a bit better.Among the other Hardy-owned horses in Crocketts stable are Artistic Beautys half-siblings Nictock, a three-year-old gelding by Nicconi, and an unnamed two-year-old Snippetson filly.He said those two have a more fluent action than their sister, while 10-year-old Letchworth is the elder statesman of the Hardy-Crockett partnership. Mike Cuellar Jersey . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. Bryan Abreu Astros Jersey . -- Ryan Blaney provided more evidence that Penske Racings No. https://www.cheapastros.com/113o-roger-clemens-jersey-astros.html . LOUIS -- Attorneys for the St. Guillermo Rigondeaux hopes to make U.S. television broadcasters and the boxing world think again as he defends his title against Great Britains Jazza Dickens in Cardiff on Saturday.Miami-based Rigondeauxs WBA super-bantamweight title fight was forced across the pond because of a lack of interest in showing him in America by promoters and broadcasters.The Cuban only regained the title after Belfasts Carl Frampton was stripped of the WBA super-bantamweight belt.35-year-old Rigondeaux (16-0, 10 KOs) returns to action in Wales because he put viewers to sleep with an efficient but dull points win over the Philippines Drian Francisco on the Miguel Cotto-Saul Alvarez undercard in November.After a series of displays which have been criticised for a lack of action and knockouts, Rigondeaux has found himself shunned by U.S. broadcaster HBO.But his class is undeniable after registering two Olympic gold medal triumphs and then a quick march to world champion status in the professional ranks.The Cuban is still considered the worlds No. 1 super-bantamweight and is No. 7 in ESPNs pound-for-pound rankings despite not being the most popular boxer to watch.BoxNation will televise Rigondeauxs first WBA title defence against Liverpools British champion Dickens (22-1, 7 KOs), who is ten years younger and a big underdog.Rigondeaux hopes stopping Dickens will change the publics opinion of him and is hoping to face a bigger British name after this weekend.People havee their opinions but all I do is win, said Rigondeaux. Craig Biggio Jersey. Whoever steps in the ring with me is going to get beat, I adapt my style accordingly.Im ready to fight 24 rounds [against Dickens], but whatever round it happens, we are going for the knockout.Rigondeaux is already eyeing up fights with other UK fighters including Carl Frampton -- The former unified WBA (Super) and IBF super-bantamweight champion.I cant force anyone to fight me, they want to hold on to unbeaten status and they dont want to give the fans what they want to see.But they are not doing it for the fans, they want to remain unbeaten status.Carl Frampton, is from the UK, and he should give the fans what they want to see. Scott Quigg is another who doesnt want to fight me but the world want to see these fights.Jamie McDonnell I hope will be the next fight because he has been talking about fighting me. Leo Santa Cruz is another scaredy cat.Who ever wants the fight, if its 122 pounds or 126 pounds, I will do it.On the same bill, Manchesters WBO world lightweight champion Terry Flanagan (30-0, 12 KOs), 27, faces a third defence against South Africas 42-year-old Mzonke Fana (38-9, 16 KOs).Dejan Zlaticanin (22-0, 15 KOs), Montenegros new WBC champion after beating Scotlands Ricky Burns in October, could await Flanagan in Manchester on October 29.? ' ' ' 
Share: