Make it three times in five years the Raiders will play in London. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
zhangzk
zhangzk Oct 31 '19

The NFL announced today that their international game will once again happen across the pond in jolly old England where they will host Khalil Mack and the Bears. I suppose that’s one way to ensure Mack doesn’t have to take the field in Oakland as the opponent.The date of the game has not yet been announced. It will be released in the Spring along with the rest of the schedule. The Raiders lost their other two games in London badly to the Dolphins in 2014 and the Seahawks week six of 2018.Last year when the Raiders were set to play in London Jerry Rice Jersey , the game was originally to be played at the new Tottenham Hotspur stadium, but was eventually moved to Wembley due to uncertainty about the stadium’s readiness to host an NFL game.There are four games that will be played in London next season. Those games will be split between Wembley and Tottenham though which games will be played where has not yet been announced. The four games are:Carolina Panthers at Tampa Bay BuccaneersChicago Bears at Oakland RaidersCincinnati Bengals at Los Angeles RamsHouston Texans at Jacksonville Jaguars A fifth game will be played in Mexico City with the Chargers hosting the Chiefs.Follow @LeviDamien The Raiders once again proclaimed their love for Derek Carr. And once again, talked about drafting his replacement.General Manager Mike Mayock walked that seemingly paradoxical line again during his pre-draft press conference, maintaining that incumbent Derek Carr is their guy.鈥淚鈥檝e said before, . . . Derek Carr is a franchise quarterback, and we believe that Tim Brown Jersey ,鈥?Mayock said, via Matt Kawahara of the . 鈥淏eyond that, just like at any other position, we鈥檙e going to do our due diligence. If we found somebody we liked better, or thought had a bigger upside, you鈥檝e got to do the right thing for the organization.鈥淏ut we love Derek. We love what he brings to the table. But like every other position Ted Hendricks Jersey , we鈥檙e going to do all of our due diligence. And I happen to work with a head coach that absolutely loves the position. And we鈥檙e always going to know about those guys.鈥漈hat has to make Carr feel perfectly secure. Of course, being a quarterback for Jon Gruden who wasn’t hand-picked by Jon Gruden means that a certain level of insecurity is just going to be part of your life.The Raiders have worked out possible top pick Kyler Murray and Dwayne Haskins, and they have three first-round picks, so they have the opportunity to make moves if necessary.

Share:
coca
coca Oct 31 '19
Very elaborate and insightful article. It gives me a fair amount of knowledge. It helps a lot for my work.

vex 3 online