same tournament.ExtrasIndia has not participated in the Greco-Roman category | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Dec 27 '17
NEW YORK -- For the first few innings, the decision to pitch Bartolo Colon on short rest looked great. Wilmer Flores Jersey .Then, in rapid fashion, what began as a festive night at Citi Field to honor Hall of Famer Mike Piazza went awry for the New York Mets.The Mets wound up losing their fourth straight game, falling to the Colorado Rockies 7-2 Saturday.Colon was finished after five innings and so was slugger Yoenis Cespedes, who exited early because of a nagging quad injury.I started feeling yesterday like maybe Im not all there, Cespedes said through a translator. It bothered me a bit. It was feeling a little bit tense today.Well just have to wait until tomorrow to see. If we played another game right now, Id say, no, I probably cant. But well see how I feel tomorrow, he said.Cespedes stepped gingerly from the batters box after grounding out to end the fifth and jogged down the line. With light rain falling, manager Terry Collins took no chances.Tonight I knew before the game he was really in great spirits and was pumped up and joking. And then in the middle of the game I could see a difference, and I said whats going on, and he said, `My legs are getting tight. So I said, `I got to get you out of there with the field the way it is, Collins said.Collins said he would do his best to keep Cespedes off the disabled list. In a span of two days, the Mets put infielder Jose Reyes and outfielder Juan Lagares on the DL.We need his bat in the lineup. If we need to give him a day or every third day, well do that, Collins said.On the day the Mets retired Piazzas No. 31, they matched their longest skid of the season.What is it, four in a row? Thats not going in the right direction, Collins said. But, as I told them last night, if we win the next four, we can forget about it.A day earlier, Collins told his players they needed to relax and lighten up. They came back and took a 2-0 lead against Jorge De La Rosa (7-7) before the Rockies rallied for their fifth straight win.The 43-year-old Colon (9-6) faltered in his first start on three days rest since 2005. Colon had pitched seven sharp innings to win the second game of a doubleheader Tuesday and with a crowded schedule, Collins brought him back early.Colon didnt allow a hit until the fourth, when Colorado scored three times. The Rockies added two more runs in the fifth.Colon said he felt fine.I think that once it started raining a little bit harder, that field got a little bit tougher for me and might have affected me a little, he said through a translator.Collins was ejected in the ninth after umpires overturned their original call and took away a home run from Wilmer Flores, ruling a fan reached over the wall and prevented left fielder David Dahl from making a catch.Dahl said he wouldve caught it, but the Mets werent so sure.You can look at the video, and he didnt even try to reach the ball. He didnt even jump, Flores said.After snagging the ball, the fan taunted Dahl a bit, wagging his finger at the rookie.I dont understand how they can assume that ball is going to get caught, Collins said.De La Rosa and the Colorado bullpen retired the last 16 batters.The Rockies improved to 12-4 since the All-Star break and won despite losing NL home run leader Trevor Story to a jammed left thumb. He seemed to get hurt on a scrambling slide in the fourth, exited early and X-rays on the rookie shortstop were negative.Justin Ruggiano had an adventuresome time after signing with New York earlier in the day. Cut by Texas on Tuesday, the veteran major league joined the Mets when they put infielder Jose Reyes on the 15-day disabled list with a strained left ribcage.Ruggiano got a hit, but overran a ball in center field for an error and was thrown out stealing on a replay reversal. He also made a dive into the alley for a drive by Carlos Gonzalez that glanced off his glove for a double.UP NEXTRockies: RHP Chad Bettis (9-6, 5.19) is 5-1 in his last nine starts. Colorado has supported him with nearly seven runs a game over that span.Mets: RHP Noah Syndergaard (9-5, 2.45) is 1/3 in his past five starts. The All-Star won his only career start vs. the Rockies last year. Jeurys Familia Jersey .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. Steven Matz Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.baseballmetsproshop.com/mets-norichika-aoki-jersey/ . The Dane followed up his first European Tour title last weekend with eight birdies and just a single dropped shot on Thursday for a one-stroke advantage over South Africas Allan Versfeld and Portugals Ricardo Santos. Only 10 Greco-Roman wrestlers from India have competed at the Olympics, with Mukesh Khatri being the last one to do so (Athens 2004). It is a format considered more European than Asian: grips, holds and tackles permitted only above the waist, wrestling focused on throws and massive upper-body strength.In Rio, India will have Hardeep Singh (98kg category) and Ravinder Khatri (85kg) in the fray. They form the first generation of post-2010 Commonwealth Games Greco-Roman wrestlers from the country who have benefited from focused, quality training and regular competitions.At the Asian Championships in February this year, Hardeep had earned his Olympic quota by qualifying for the final; he had won silver. Alongside him, India had three bronze medallists, and aa total of four medals across eight categories. Michael Conforto Jersey. . In Rio, India has got an outside chance of winning a medal.The teamRavinder Khatri - mens 85kgHardeep Singh - mens 98kgThe key datesAugust 14-21How they got thereKhatri qualified by finishing third at the Asian qualification tournament and Hardeep by finishing second in the same tournament.ExtrasIndia has not participated in the Greco-Roman category since the 2004 Athens Olympics.Indias track record* No Indian has managed to reach the semi-finals in the Greco-Roman category at the Olympics* Mukesh Khatri was the last Indian representative at the 2004 Athens Olympics Cheap NFL JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys' ' '
Share: