intment that I almintment that I alm | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Oct 15 '19
BARCELONA, Spain -- Francisco "Piti" Medina scored a double Sunday as Rayo Vallecano won 3-2 at Levante to stay in the hunt for a Europa League berth. Fake Nike Air Max . Also, Deportivo La Coruna beat visiting Espanyol 2-0 in a tense match featuring contrasting emotions. Deportivo is provisionally out of the relegation zone, while Real Zaragoza fell into the drop zone after conceding two late goals to fall 2-1 to Athletic Bilbao. Piti opened the scoring in the 20th minute by firing in a rebound. Robert Acquafresca levelled for Levante in the 52nd. Franco Vazquez finished off a Rayo counterattack four minutes later, and Piti scored his team-leading 17th goal of the season from the penalty spot in the 72nd to make it 3-1. Levante midfielder Vicente Iborra pulled one back in the 86th to add drama to the final minutes, but Rayo held on for victory. "Piti is spectacular. Every time he touches the ball he creates danger," said Rayo coach Paco Jemez, adding that his forward has scored more goals than Real Madrid stars Karim Benzema (10) and Gonzalo Higuain (14). Rayos first win in six rounds lifted it into eighth place in the Spanish league, which currently earns a spot in the Europa League with Malaga banned from UEFA competition next season. "We continue fighting for something that would be historic for this club," Jemez said. Espanyol made a good start at Deportivo with Christian Stuani heading Sergio Garcias cross onto the bar. But Deportivo soaked up the pressure before going ahead five minutes after halftime when Bruno Gama struck with a curling strike from the edge of the area, sending coach Fernando Vazquez charging down the sideline with fists raised to celebrate. Substitute Nelson Oliveira sealed the much-needed win in stoppage time. But he then provoked the ire of the Riazor Stadium crowd by holding his finger to his lips in an apparent response to previous criticism he had received from the home fans. After gesturing for the stands to be quiet, the young Portugal striker shook off his teammates attempts to hug him in celebration of the goal. Zaragoza bossed the match at La Romareda Stadium and went ahead thanks to Helder Postigas well-placed header in the 14th. But Bilbao finally came alive when Fernando Llorente poked in a loose ball in the 80th, and Oscar de Marcos dribbled by his marker on the end line before crossing for Ibai Gomez to score the stoppage-time winner with a deft back-heeled flick. After a disappointing season, Bilbaos comeback victory secured its place in the top flight with two rounds to go. Later, league champion Barcelona plays Valladolid without injured top scorer Lionel Messi. Barcelona can match Real Madrids record haul of 100 points from last season if it wins its remaining three matches. Last-place Mallorca hosts Real Betis on Monday. Nike Air Max Sale . There was no hesitation from the 40th-ranked Pospisil, from Vernon, B.C., who admitted that he cut back on his training sessions over the last few days to conserve energy as the long ATP season finishes next week at the Paris Masters. Fake Nike Air Max Free Shipping . Walcott is available for Saturdays home match against Southampton as Arsenal looks to extend its two-point lead at the top of the Premier League. The Gunners are currently the second highest scorers in the league but Wenger insists Walcott will add something extra to his team. https://www.fakeairmaxwholesale.com/ . A big centre with all the tools to be an elite player, Johansen paced the Blue Jackets with a standout game Saturday night. He had a goal and two assists for a career-high three points as Columbus beat the New York Islanders 5-2 to snap a five-game losing streak. This post contains spoilers.This weeks episode of Pitch was centered around Mikes (Mark-Paul Gosselaar) impending trade from the Padres to the Cubs. Spoiler alert: Hes not getting traded (duh).Mike, of course, never actually wanted to leave, but Charlie (Kevin Connolly), the president of baseball operations, is convinced that Mike and talented prospect Livan Duarte (Christian Ochoa) cannot coexist. The obvious choice (to him) is to go younger and make an all-in bet on Duarte, even if he isnt ready to do more than hit flashy inside-the-park home runs and ignore coaching instruction.I maintain that Pitch is best when Ginny (Kylie Bunbury) is front and center, but a Mike-centric episode comes in at a close second. I submit the following gif as evidence for the former.The proverbial elephant in the room, however, was, is and will continue to be #Bawson (Baker and Lawson). I have publicly stated that I am not on that train (Im still not). For the full diatribe, please see last episodes column. The short and sweet version is, I dont love the age difference, Ginny falling for a ballplayer or the fact that intra-team romances are apparently cool for straight folks but the end of the world (the inclusion or discussion of LGB athlete relationships always seems to be cause for alarm) for queer folks. Miss me with that.It seemed like Mike had come to terms with his feelings for Ginny in the last episode (see the off-key humming monologue). Theres a strong argument that this knowledge is at the root of his decision to waive the no-trade clause in his contract and be willing to go to the Cubs. In the moments after his internal realization, Mike called Oscar Arguella, the GM (Mark Consuelos), and told him that hed go to Chicago. There was no reckoning with his being dispensable to the very team with which he had spent his entire career. This is about Ginny.And she has no idea.Executive producer and co-creator Rick Singer noted during a set visit in August: [Ginny is] ill-equipped to deal with all of the things that come with being a young woman out on her own for the first time. Ive touched on this point before, but in the context of this episode, this sentiment underscores Ginnys laser focus on baseball for the majority of her life at the expense of romance and social development.Ginny is only 23, and to date we know of exactly one significant romance: Trevor (Shamier Anderson), the guy with the nude selfies (what happened to him?). This episode, shes flirting with (and maybe datting?) tech genius Noah Casey (Tyler Hilton), whom she met through pitching for her video game character. Wholesale Nike Air Max. . Side note: If Ginny Baker is not a playable character in MLB: The Show 2017, there is no justice in this world.Now, I am Team Noah for sure. I love them together. I love nerdy Ginny who giggles at an 8-bit program delivering Noahs number because super Noah looks like Mario and she told him that she likes Mario. Noah is smart, kind and most of all not Ginnys teammate who is 13 years her senior. I know the Bawson chemistry is great, but come on, she had a poster of him on her wall.Anyway.As much as I love Noah, Ginny seems to be into him mostly as an avoidance tactic for her feelings for Mike. She reaches out to him for dinner after feeling slighted by Mike and doesnt tell Mike shes going on a date with Noah. Then, she leaves in the middle of said date to get drinks with Mike because its thought to be his last night in San Diego.And this is how I know for sure that Ginny is oblivious. Mike sits next to her at the bar and does everything EXCEPT tell Ginny that hes in love with her, and she doesnt even bite. He asks her why she told him she was going out with her brother, and Ginny responds with some B.S. about not wanting Mike to feel guilty interrupting a date if the guys went out for drinks. Mike even calls her on it! He says OK, well go with that.The real moment came, however, when Ginny said Part of me wants you to leave for the same reason you want to leave. Mike looked at her expecting some confession of feelings, but Ginny never delivered. Instead, she spewed about the team not wanting her to be distracted, or whatever.And, of course, there was the almost kiss on the sidewalk. We should have known! The promo gods sit on a throne of lies. Obviously there would be no kiss. Of course the moment would be interrupted by a phone call telling Mike he wasnt going anywhere. He was still (drum roll, please) a Padre.In the moments after Mike hung up the phone, I expected to see relief from both Ginny and Mike. Instead, I saw such raw disappointment that I almost ditched Team Noah and hopped aboard the Bawson train. Almost.What I took away from this episode, though, is that while Bawson is probably inevitable (renewal not withstanding), Ginny isnt ready for that, even as Mike is about to dive headfirst into his pool of feelings. ' ' ' 
Share: