eld goal which was set up by Isaiah Rod | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Dec 26 '17
Conor McGregor suffered a humbling submission loss to Nate Diaz at UFC 196 in Las Vegas. Glenn Hubbard Jersey . The Irishman was badly hurt by a series of punches from Diaz in the second round and attempted a takedown as a result, but the American finished him off on the ground with a choke.McGregor, the featherweight champion who voluntarily stepped up 25lbs to make his welterweight debut, now faces a decision regarding his long-term weight division after losing at short-notice to Diaz. McGregor (right) was damaged on the feet before being finished on the ground McGregor was clearly at a size disadvantage against the taller and rangier Diaz but likely won the opening round with clever head movement to edge the lions share of the punching exchanges. His dangerous left fist drew blood from above Diazs eye, and a series of kicks to the Americans lead leg also interrupted his rhythm.But that range differential suddenly became a bigger issue in the second round. Diaz, whose trademark trash talk had been conspicuous by its absence, found his swagger after buckling McGregors legs with a straight left hand.With the Irish fighter quickly becoming a sitting duck, he attempted to take the fight to the ground, but Diaz established a dominant position and forced the submission after 4:12 minutes of the round. McGregor (right) landed some powerful shots in the first round I took the chance, McGregor (19-3) said. I thought I took the first round, I was inefficient with my energy. I respect Nate, he took the punch. These things happen in MMA. I took a chance and it didnt work out.Diaz (19-10) added: If Im not in the best shape, Ive got to start slow, save my energy, and then pick it up.Earlier, Holly Holm lost her womens bantamweight championship with a submission defeat to Miesha Tate.Holm, who won the belt in shocking fashion from Ronda Rousey in November, struggled on the two occasions that the fight went to the ground and was put to sleep by a choke in the fifth round.Tate, who has two defeats to Rousey on her record, almost won the title with a second-round choke but Holm valiantly refused to quit. The defending champion edged the first, third and fourth periods with her more accurate punches and kicks from a standing position but never looked likely to put Tate away.In the fifth, the challenger dragged her back down to the canvas and sunk in a choke which forced the referee to step in and save Holm.I knew I had to finish the fight, said Tate. I knew I had to be perfect in the fifth round. Sonny Gray Jersey . John Lucas, signed as a mentor for rookie Trey Burke, showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points in the second quarter as Utah built an 18-point lead. Matt Joyce Jersey . There was no hesitation from the 40th-ranked Pospisil, from Vernon, B.C., who admitted that he cut back on his training sessions over the last few days to conserve energy as the long ATP season finishes next week at the Paris Masters. http:///...ch-athletics-jersey/ .J. Ellis hit two-run homers and the NL West champion Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the San Diego Padres 4-0 Saturday night. PROVO, Utah -- KJ Hall ran for 101 yards and a score and Brigham Young ran away from Massachusetts in the second half en route to a 51-9 win on Saturday.Andrew Ford threw a 70-yard touchdown to Bernard Davis near the end of the first quarter to put the Minutemen on top 6-0. Brigham Young (7-4) responded with a 10-play, 75-yard drive capped by Hills 11-yard run to go up a point.Logan Laurent then made a 44-yard field goal which was set up by Isaiah Rodgers 51-yard kickoff return to BYUs 48-yard line. The Couggars used a 13-play, 86-yard drive that ended with Harvey Langis 5-yard run for a 14-9 halftime lead. Marcus Semien Jersey. .After intermission BYU scored on its first three offensive drives and got a defensive score when Francis Bernard picked off Ford and raced 39-yards to score to put the game out of reach 34-9.Ford threw for 288 yards and had two interceptions.BYU outrushed UMass 240-47. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: