me in recognizing that sort of thing." Harriso | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Dec 26 '17
The Ottawa Senators have re-signed forward Milan Michalek to a three-year contract worth an average annual value of $4 million. Jermaine Gresham Jersey . Michalek has played the last four seasons with the Ottawa Senators after spending the first five years of his career in California with the San Jose Sharks. In 82 games with the Senators in 2013-14, Michalek scored 17 goals and added 22 assists. He is coming off a six-year deal worth an average annual value of $4.33 million. The 29-year-old forward has 187 goals and 207 assists for 394 points over 631 career games in the NHL. Michalek, a native of Czech Republic, was drafted by San Jose sixth overall at the 2003 NHL Entry Draft. Troy Niklas Jersey .C. -- The Edmonton Oilers used a late-power-play goal to get a hard-fought road victory. Evan Boehm Jersey . The Maple Leafs handed their embattled head coach a two-year contract extension on Thursday, while at the same time announcing that assistants Dave Farrish, Greg Cronin and Scott Gordon will not be back.(CCA) - One of the finest front-end players in curling history has passed away. Neil Harrison, a two-time world champion with skip Ed Werenich (1983 as the lead, 1990 as the alternate), died early Monday at the age of 64. In his prime, he was one of the games best leads, and was a trailblazer for front-enders who specialized in the positions. He earned six Brier Purple Hearts, representing Ontario, and was elected to the Canadian Curling Hall of Fame in 1991. "Hell be greatly missed, obviously," said fellow Hall-of-Famer Russ Howard, who played against Harrison for many years in Ontario, and played two seasons with him in the late 1990s. "I truly believe he was the first of the guys in the modern era of curling to say that he was going to perfect his position. It used to be that your lead was your worst curler, where you put your weak link. But he was so good - he made a positive difference on every team he played for." Howard said Harrison, who also won 10 Canadian firefighters curling championships and was the captain of the victorious Team Norrth America team at the 2011 WFG Continental Cup in Camrose, Alta. Robert Nkemdiche Jersey. , caught on to some of the nuances of curling, most of which are now commonplace, long before his peers "We got to a final for $40,000, and I was throwing my draws heavy all week. I had a draw to the four-foot for the win against Kerry Burtnyk," recalled Howard. "I let the rock go, and Im screaming, whoa, whoa, right off. But Neil has his head down and hes pounding it as hard as he can. Well, the thing ends up right on the button. We come off the ice to have a beer, and I say to Neil, Why were you sweeping that? I slid out heavy, and I was heavy all week, but he told me that I slid heavy, but there was no rotation on the rock, so he knew it was going to die. That was Neil; he was ahead of his time in recognizing that sort of thing." Harrison was equally in demand off the ice, said Howard with a laugh. "Nobody could hold court like Neil Harrison," he said. "He was one of those guys who everybody wanted to sit down and have a beer with." Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: