Every rumor, report, or news tidbit | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
zhangzk
zhangzk Sep 30 '19

Every year NFL teams Leonard Floyd Jerseys Stitched , player agents, and everyone in between are leaking bad information to media." we pass along in the next few days will likely be prefaced with some qualifier along the lines of, “this may be true but also everyone is lying right now.” Every season social media gets flooded with inaccurate information, even from typically qualified members of the media. It is lying season. Players are shooting up and down draft boards, per sources. I’m hearing team X is a dark horse for player Y. Someone familiar with the team’s thinking believes they are gearing up for a blockbuster move. Trade action for this pick is heating up, per multiple sources.Every year we spend these last few days weathering so many different rumors that it is a good time to remember it is lying season.Pro Football Talk reported the rumor that star cornerback Patrick Peterson looks to be on the way out with the Arizona Cardinals. Then a few minutes later... not.Why? Teams are all done with evaluations so there’s not much work left to do. Teams, media, and agents head to the draft and start talking. Obviously, it makes sense for your Falcons to either create a rumor conflicting with everything they’ve done this offseason Youth Jonathan Bullard Jerseys , or to get ahead of any legitimate rumor that slips out.Will the Falcons trade up? I bet if we see them in the mix to trade up, we see another rumor of them planning to stay put or trade down.Are they locked in on one player? Another rumor will say the team has him off their draft board.It’s lying season. So don’t put too much stock into what you see in the next few days. We mock another mock draft, this one is a full seven rounder from DraftTek."Being who you thought we were since 2005!Log In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsBearsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Latest NewsThe Bears DenNotesXs and OsSuperfansBreaking News:The Bears' 2019 Draft class is complete!脳Latest NewsNewsChicago Bears Draft 2019Mocking the Mocks: A look at DraftTek’s seven round Bears haulNew,47commentsWe mock another mock draft, this one is a full seven rounder from DraftTek.CDTShareTweetShareShareMocking the Mocks: A look at DraftTek’s seven round Bears haulJay Biggerstaff-USA TODAY SportsFrom time to time we’ll take a peek around the inter-webs to see how the experts have mocked the 2019 draft for the Chicago Bears. With the Bears not picking until the third round, the pickings have been slim for us to find a mock that went deep enough to include Chicago. But earlier today, DraftTek revealed their latest mock and it went a full seven rounds. Check out the selections they made for the Bears, then check out the way their board fell to let us know if you agree with their picks or not. 3rd Round: Daniel Wise, DL, KansasDefensive line isn’t much of a need in my opinion, but if the Bears have one rated high Jonathan Bullard Jerseys Stitched , I could see them sticking to a best player available philosophy. Wise played all along Kansas’ d-line, and that versatility could help him crack a rotation as a rookie. His play at the East-West Shrine game may have some scouts taking an extra look at his tape. 4th Round: Miles Sanders, RB, Penn StateI think running back is one of the positions they’ll definitely be looking to add, and they would be ecstatic if they could snag Sanders in the fourth round. He has the all around tools that would go nicely with the backs currently on the roster, so he’d fit into the committee approach that head coach Matt Nagy is looking to employ. Considering I had Sanders mocked to the Bears in the third round of my mock, I’d be fine if the real draft fell this way. 5th Round: Mike Jackson, CB, Miami (FL)Some believe the 6’1”, 201 pound Jackson would be a better fit at safety instead of corner. Either way, he’s a guy that would likely need to be coached up to hone his technique Youth Cody Whitehair Jerseys , but his athleticism and physicality would lend to a role on special teams as a rookie. 7th Round: Malik Gant, S, MarshallGant is another physical defensive back that could find a home in the third phase as a rookie. 7th Round: Cole Tracy, K, LSUKicker is a big time need for the Bears, but I have my doubts they’ll draft a guy. If they do, this second seventh rounder is where it’ll like come from. Tracy didn’t kickoff for LSU, but that doesn’t concern me. Get a guy that can bang field goals is the top priority and Tracy hit 29 of 33 (87.9%).You guys know the drill now. Check out how DraftTek’s board fell and let us know if these are the picks you would have made if you were making the selections.

Share:
denex international

Denex International  known for manufacturing of medical disposable products in India and we have many types of medical disposable  like iv cannula ,3 way stop cock ,medical gloves ,medical extension tube and face mask non woven .our products are original because we use modern technology to make these products.

https://www.slideshare.net/Ivcannula/denex-international-178711066

https://issuu.com/ivcannula/docs/denex_international.pptx

https://www.scribd.com/presentation/428547651/Denex-International

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/2290d122

https://www.edocr.com/v/b8n7j8kj/ivcannula1/Denex-international