er his 26-yard score m | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Dec 25 '17
BOSTON -- Wins are a lot tougher to come by when you dont have a Vezina Trophy winner between the pipes. Cheap Giants Jerseys .Thats the case for the Boston Bruins right now.Bostons No. 1 goalie,?Tuukka Rask, is listed as day-to-day with an undisclosed injury that he suffered in a 2-1 victory over the New Jersey Devils last Thursday in the Bruins home opener. Its the first time in his career that Rask has suffered any type of serious injury, and his status remains uncertain. Backup Anton Khudobin was felled by an upper-body injury during Mondays practice and will be sidelined at least three weeks.With both goalies hurt, the Bruins are in a bind. Coach Claude Julien had no choice other than to go with inexperience in goal against the?Minnesota Wild?on Tuesday and it resulted in a 5-0 loss to the Wild at TD Garden. Rookies?Malcolm Subban and Zane McIntyre?both played.To be fair: Bostons goaltending wasnt the only reason for the blowout loss. The Bruins had too many defensive breakdowns and zero offensive punch. Thats not a recipe for success. It shouldnt matter which goalie is playing, captain Zdeno Chara?said.Injuries are a part of the game, but we should really respect the way we play and what we want to accomplish and how we want to play, Chara said. If were not going to do that, it doesnt really matter who is in net. Its really up to us as players to make sure we play in the right way on the right side of the puck. If we do that, were going to make the game much better for us.The Bruins cant afford to fall too far behind in the standings this early in the season. So what will Boston general manager?Don Sweeney do if Rask is sidelined long-term? After Tuesdays loss, Julien said he did not have an update on the 29-year-old veteran. Both Subban and McIntyre were preparing to travel with the team to New York to face the Rangers on Wednesday night at Madison Square Garden.Subbans only previous NHL experience was a start in St. Louis on Feb. 20, 2015, when he allowed three goals on six shots before he was pulled after 31:15 of ice time in a 5-1 loss. On Tuesday, in his second NHL game, he allowed three goals on 16 shots before he was pulled after 26:31 of ice time and replaced by McIntyre, who had been called up from Providence earlier in the day.Yeah, it sucks, Subban said. Obviously, Im just trying to finish the game, let alone win one. It sucks, but what can you do now, right?Subban, 22, hasnt been the same since he suffered a fractured larynx during a minor league game last February. The injury ended his season with Providence. Before being struck in the throat by a puck in Portland, Maine, Subban had won 9 of 11 games and allowed only 21 goals during that span. Overall, he was 14-8-5 with a .911 save percentage in 27 games for Providence during 2015-16.At the time of his recall on Monday, he was 0-3-1 with a 4.50 goals-against average in four games for the Bruins AHL affiliate this season.The road has always seemed blocked for Subban, who was a first-round selection (No. 24 overall) in 2012 by the Bruins. It doesnt help his cause that Rask is the No. 1 goalie in Boston and is in the fourth year of an eight-year contract worth $56 million.I want to be a No. 1 goaltender in the league. I was a high pick for a reason. I have the potential, I just have to show it, Subban said. I havent done that so far yet, but I think Im getting closer to it. I think I can do it right now and obviously I didnt do it [Tuesday], but tomorrows a new day.While Subban was having success statistically in the AHL -- having a winning record in each of his three full seasons in Providence -- some hockey personnel wondered if his game would translate to the next level. Some question his consistency.I dont like the structure of his game, one Eastern Conference evaluator said. He seems like a guy who could fall apart when hes not on his game.From a defensive standpoint, Subban got little help. With the exception of?Brandon Carlo,?Bostons defensemen have struggled. Will McIntyre fare any better? The Bruins are about to find out. He will make his first NHL start on Wednesday.With Rask in net, the Bruins know theyre getting a calm, reliable performance. Without its No. 1, it looks like Boston is in for a struggle. Wholesale Giants Jerseys . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. Cheap Stitched Giants Jerseys . Traditional contenders Brazil, Greece and Turkey drew the other three spots to complete the 24-team field for this summers tournament in Spain, basketball governing body FIBA announced Saturday at its meeting in Barcelona. http://www.wholesalenewyorkgiantsjerseys.com/ . Ferrer, trying to win his fourth title on Mexican soil, will next play South Africas Kevin Anderson, who eliminated American Sam Querrey,7-6 (2), 6-4. Also Wednesday, Gilles Simon (6) of France beat Donald Young of the United States 6-4, 6-3, Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov downed Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-4 and Croatias Ivo Karlovic defeated Dudi Sela of Israel 7-6 (4), 6-2. PITTSBURGH -- Antonio Brown had a very Antonio Brown-like answer to how much the NFL fined him for Week 1.Nothing to a boss, Brown told ESPN.The?Pittsburgh Steelers star wide receiver said he got hit with two NFL fines: one for the end zone gyration he called the Boomin after his second touchdown against the Washington Redskins, the other for wearing baby blue cleats, which violated uniform protocol.Brown, who was flagged 15 yards on the celebration, said the fine amounts were a couple hundred.A first-time unsportsmanlike conduct offense typically results in a $12,154 fine, according to the NFLs fines and appeals chaart, and Foreign Substances on Body/Uniform results in a $9,115 fine. Cheap Giants Jerseys Online. . Browns cleats were decorated with his No. 84 in white.Brown had eight catches for 126 yards and two touchdowns on Monday Night Football, mostly against Redskins corner Bashaud Breeland in coverage. After his 26-yard score midway through the third quarter, Brown put his hands on his knees and had a twerking moment of sorts.Brown plans to address the media on Friday in advance of the Bengals-Steelers matchup.Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: