https://healthcircle365.com/yooforic-cbd-gum/ | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
july proulx
july proulx Sep 11 '19
YooForic CBD Gum In this way of consumption, we can obtain the full therapeutic benefits of cannabinoid acids, THCa and CBDa . These cannabinoids and their benefits are lost when we heat cannabis. Other terpenes are also lost when heated. Cannabis is a vegetable that its green leaves without drying that are full of fiber, fatty acids, folate , iron, proteins and important vitamins such as C and K. In addition, its purple leaves help eliminate damaged cells from the body thanks to its high anti-bacterial and antioxidant content. When cannabis is heated, its chemical structure of plant compounds changes and some of the medicinal properties are lost. In this form of consumption, cannabis is safer for pregnant women. It is also for people with respiratory problems, in addition to being a good alternative to smoking. There is also another benefit, since this form of consumption is not psychoactive, more quantity can be ingested allowing the entry of more benefits for our health. Raw cannabis is safe and provides us with a wide variety of healthy benefits, more than many vegetables consumed. “I am Dr. Willian Courtney and I am involved in the use of raw cannabis as an essential dietary supplement, that way, it can be used up to 60 times more than tolerable than if it were heated. In that way it is a powerful anti inflammatory that will find a wide interest in the population of this country (USA) ” I am Donald Abrams and I am head of hematology / oncology at the General Hospital of San Francisco and professor of medicine at the University of California, San Francisco. I do research in medicinal applications of cannabis. If cannabis were discovered in the Amazon rainforest today, people would be crying out to make as much use as possible of all the potential benefits of this plant.

https://healthcircle365.com/yooforic-cbd-gum/ 

Share: