Ricky Jean Francois Jersey | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
elaine95
elaine95 Sep 10 '19

Detroit Lions vs. New England Patriots: Random Stats How did I get here? Way back when I used to be the managing editor of SideLion Report Danny Amendola Jersey , I started writing these pieces called Random Stats. Really, it was all about me. The stats had no bearing on anything and still don’t. This was just me fulfilling my need to know useful information. Last season, I got to the point where finding all this useless information began to be tiresome to me. My thoughts at the time were that nobody was reading this piece, and I was putting a lot of time and energy into weekly pieces that a limited amount of people were reading. Considering the long hours of research involved and the limited interest, I decided it was time to retire Random Stats. But I found myself getting called back to it all summer. Some of my followers on Twitter would send out a #RandomStats when they saw something they deemed should be a random stat. I saw some readers asking why I retired it? I even saw some ask for it back. I realized that Random Stats has a small cult following, and for that reason, I decided that even if five people read it, that’s still five people that look forward to it, and that’s still five people that want to know the same useless information I wanted to know. So I welcome you all back to Random Stats. If you’re new, get ready to learn some stuff you never asked to learn. Let’s jump right into this. The date was September 26, 1971. The the Crimean Astrophysical Observatory discovered three main belt asteroids, Rod Stewart told everyone about how he lost his virginity to an old lady, Walter Matthau captivated audiences in some movie called Kotch and the Lions played the Patriots for the first time ever. The Lions would win 34-7 on that day. They would even beat the Patriots in their second matchup by a score of 30-10.However, the Patriots would go on to win seven of the next nine matchups Trey Flowers Jersey , and that brings us to this Sunday. As you can see, there’s not a lot of history between these two teams. They haven’t played each other since the 2014 season when the Lions lost to the Patriots 34-9. Previous to that, the Lions hadn’t played the Pats since Thanksgiving day 2010.The Lions have welcomed the Patriots into their building five times since 1976. They have only won two of those games. One was that first home matchup in 1976, and the other goes all the way back to 2000 when a pre-Alex Guerrero Tom Brady was just a little skinny guy that looked like Captain Steve Rogers. Oddly enough, the last time the Lions beat the Patriots the final score was 34-9. That’s the same score of the last time the Lions lost to the Patriots. If that doesn’t open up Pandora's Box and give the Lions 15 straight Super Bowls, than I don’t know what will. Let’s get to the questions.It’s not a good sign for Matt Patricia. The Hoodie’s record against these guys is 9-4. One of those wins comes from the guy that took the Colts job and then didn’t take the Colts job. Mr. “Is my hair sticking up out of this visor the right way?” himself: Josh McDaniels. The other three come from Eric Mangini, and, yes, the Browns won one of those games. Can MatPat be the next ex-coordinator to get himself of win over the man that’s probably his biological father? We’ll see soon enough. It’s not good, Joey. It’s not good at all. Matthew Stafford has only played against the Patriots one time. But in that game, he went 18-46 for 264 yards and an interception. He completed just 39.1% of his passes. Let’s hope he doesn’t do this again.As for Brady, he’s not quite as dominant against the Lions as you’d think. He’s thrown for 1,211 yards, six touchdowns and three interceptions Damon Harrison Jersey , completing 69 percent of his passes (nice!) for a passer rating of 98.4.As for college, Georgia and Michigan haven't played each other since 1965. So they have no stats against each other's school. Well if it isn’t my old pal Theodore form Bemidji. I was shocked by this one, and I think Teddy G knew the answer to this question before he asked it. From 1970 to 1979, the Lions and Patriots had the same exact record of 66-94. That’s some X-Files stuff right there. A wise man once said “forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza.” I don’t know, man. I don’t have an answer for you. But at least that quote from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is still great right? Here, listen to this song and feel better. NEW YORK (AP) — Detroit Lions linebacker Trevor Bates is undergoing a psychological evaluation at a New York City hospital after his weekend arrest on charges accusing him of punching a police officer after failing to pay a taxi fare, his agent said Monday.The evaluation is delaying Bates’ arraignment on charges including assault, resisting arrest and theft of services, authorities said.“Following his incident in New York on Saturday, our client Trevor Bates was taken to an area hospital where he remains as he undergoes testing and a mental health evaluation,” agent Jeff Jankovich said in a statement.Bates, 25, was arrested around 1:30 a.m. Saturday at a hotel near LaGuardia Airport after allegedly refusing to pay a $32 cab fare for a ride from Manhattan.Police say they were ready to let Bates go with an appearance ticket if he didn’t have any outstanding warrants. Bates refused to be fingerprinted and punched a sergeant in the face Ricky Jean Francois Jersey , police said.Sgt. James O’Brien, who was socked as he tried to calm Bates down, suffered a concussion and needed stitches over his left eye, police said. The 6-foot-2, 240-pound Bates was subdued with a stun gun and taken to a hospital.Jankovich said Bates’ alleged actions “are in no way a reflection of who he is as a person” and “not at all consistent with the man and friend we know him to be.”“At this time our priority is to ensure that Trevor receives the help he needs and that the privacy of the parties involved be respected,” Jankovich said.“We take this situation very seriously and express concern for Sergeant O’Brien and the members of the New York City Police Department,” he added.A police union said in a tweet that Bates was worse than a “wild animal,” drawing criticism from police reform activists who see the language as racist and dehumanizing.“Trevor Bates acted beyond that of a wild animal,” the Sergeants Benevolent Association said in the tweet, which also described the player as “dog crap” and alleged the NFL “condones criminals.”Bates, who’s from Maine and played college football at the University of Maine, joined the Lions last year and appeared in nine games. He was drafted in 2016 by the Indianapolis Colts and was on the practice squads of the New England Patriots and New York Giants.Lions general manager Bob Quinn said the team is aware of Bates’ arrest but had no further comment.If convicted, Bates faces up to seven years in prison.

Share: