m Double-A Bim Double-A Bis led by 44 early in th | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Aug 6 '19
Lions are through to the Super Rugby final after a dominant 42-30 win over the Highlanders. Hydro Flask 40 Oz Black .After a fast-paced first half, which saw the Lions rack up a 17-6 lead, the game really took of in the second 40 as the home side started to dominate even more.Courtnall Skosan snotched the first try of the second half in the 46th minute down the left flank, and Jaco Kriel added his own in the 55th.Matt Faddes and Lima Sopoaga hit back and crossed the line for the Highlanders, but it wasnt enough to turn the game around as they conceded another themselves courtesy of Lourens Erasmus in the 74th minute.Elton Jantjies had a superb game from the tee, notching four conversions and three penalties, missing only one kick all day.His last three points -- in the 75th minute -- were the last the Lions scored before Joseph Wheeler restored some pride for the losing team with a last-minute try. Lima Sopoaga converted the kick, leaving the Highlanders on a still respectable 30 points. Hydro Flask 40 Oz Purple . The head of USA Boxing came out swinging Tuesday with an open letter to Tyson -- a former Olympic hopeful himself -- that accuses the former heavyweight champion of trying to poach fighters who might be candidates for the U. Hydro Flask Coffee Mug . Louis Blues absence from top spot in the TSN. http://www.cheaphydroflaskstore.com/pink-hydro-flask.html . PETERSBURG, Fla. MILWAUKEE -- The Brewers quickly solved Jason Hammel on Tuesday night.Jonathan Villar homered to start a five-run first inning, and the Brewers cooled off the Chicago Cubs with a 12-5 victory.We havent had a first inning like that, Brewers manager Craig Counsell said. Hes been tough against us. You get to him before they get in that rhythm and take advantage of it.The NL Central-leading Cubs had won seven of eight and were 41 games over .500 after winning Mondays series opener.But Milwaukee rallied from a 1-0 deficit as its first seven batters reached against Hammel (14-8). Villar homered on Hammels second pitch, Ryan Braun had an RBI single, Domingo Santana singled in two runs and Martin Maldonado added a sacrifice fly.Hammel allowed more runs to the Brewers in the first inning Tuesday than he had in any of his 14 previous career outings against them; he entered with at 10-1 with a 2.50 ERA against Milwaukee.Wily Peralta (6-9) gave up four runs and six hits in 7 2/3 innings, leaving after Anthony Rizzos second home run of the game, a two-run drive. Peralta became the first Brewers starter to pitch into the eighth since Junior Guerra on July 29.Peralta retired 11 consecutive batters after Ben Zobrists single in the third. He recorded the first two outs of the eighth before Zobrist kept the inning alive for Rizzo with a double.Optioned to Triple-A after compiling a 6.31 ERA in his first 10 starts, Peralta has a 3.35 ERA in six starts since his Aug. 8 recall.All of my starts since Ive coming back up have given me confidence because Im throwing the ball better, Peralta said. Ive been executing my pitches better.Given a lead on Rizzos first-inning homer, Hammel allowed nine runs -- eight earned -- and 13 hits in 5 2/3 innings.Just too many pitches up in the zone, Hammel said. I didnt reallyy set the tone for us early. 24 OZ Graphite Hydro Flask. This one is on me. Obviously, it doesnt sit well, but were fortunate have a very comfortable lead right now. Ill just brush this one off and move on.After allowing the five runs in the first, Hammel allowed just an unearned run over the next four innings, then gave up the three-run home run to Braun in the sixth.Usually if they are going to get him it is going to be early in the game, Cubs manager Joe Maddon said. When he gets deeper into the game he usually settles in. I thought he did settle in. Obviously, the three looks bad at the end.Hernan Perez had a career-high four hits for the Brewers. Milwaukee had 16 hits, including three each by Villar and Santana.Braun hit a three-run homer in the sixth for a 9-2 lead.FAMILIAR FOERizzo is 16 for 32 with seven homers and 14 RBI against Peralta.Im going to try to find a way to get him out, Peralta said. I feel like I made two good pitches to him. You have to tip your hat to him. Hes been killing me.TRAINERS ROOMCubs: Activated from the disabled list prior to Tuesdays game, RHP Hector Rondon allowed a run in his first inning since Aug. 16.Brewers: Milwaukee recalled RHP Damien Maginfico and C Andrew Susac from Triple-A Colorado Springs and RHP Taylor Jungmann from Double-A Biloxi on Tuesday.UP NEXTCubs: LHP Mike Montgomery (1-1, 4.09 ERA) will start the series finale against the Brewers. He has a 4.01 ERA in five starts and a 2.29 ERA in 37 relief appearances for Seattle and Chicago this season.Brewers: RHP Matt Garza (5-6, 4.57) will pitch against his former team for the second time this season. He has allowed just one earned run over 12 1/3 innings in his past two starts. ' ' ' 
Share: