nike vapormax wholesale womens | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
james123
james123 Jul 14 '19

The mysterious land of Ladakh is an exotic region located in the northernmost Indian state of Jammu & Kashmir simply called Kashmir. Masked in myth and legend and blessed with superb scenic beauty the region is a much sought after tourist destination in India. It is best known for cultural & heritage tourism and adventure tourism in India. There are many fascinating travel destinations in this mysterious land in Kashmir which are visited by a large number of domestic and international tourists each year. Magnificent Buddhist monasteries Cheap Jordan 11 , historical places, cool & delightful climate and superb scenic beauty all are to fascinate tourists who come here from different parts of the world. Have a look at some of the best tourist places to visit during Kashmir Ladakh tours and travels.

Leh

Leh, the headquarters of Leh District, is the largest and main town of the region. It is also considered to be the ancient capital of Ladakh kingdom. It is situated to the north of the Indus River at an elevation of 3600 meter above the sea level. With scenic backdrop it is famous for Buddhist monasteries and Monument. Leh Palace, Leh Mosque and Shanti Stupa are must see attractions in the city. There are many magnificent monasteries in and around Leh which attracts travelers. Shey Monastery, Stok Palace Cheap Jordan 10 , Spituk Gompa, Namgyal Tsemo Monastery, Sankar Gompa, Likir Gompa, Alchi Monastery, etc are popular Buddhist monasteries in Leh district. Leh is also gateway for Ladakh trekking and adventure tours.

Dras

Dras is an important town in Kargil District of Ladakh. It is a popular and most convenient trekking base in the region for a 3 day long trek to the famous Suru Valley across the sub-range separating the two picturesque valleys. Hence it is also often called the “Gateway to Ladakh trekking tours”. Dras War Memorial (Bhimbat War Memorial) Cheap Jordan 1 , Sando Base, Sando Top, Tiger Hill, Dropadi Kund (11 km from Dras), Mushko Valley and Brigade War Gallery are famous places of interest.

Kargil, Nubra Valley http://www.cheapjordansretroforsale.net/ , Padum, Zanskar, Rangdum, Suru Valley, Zangla, Phukthal Cheap Air Jordan Shoes , Sani Monastery, Indus Valley, Markha Valley, Shayok Valley, Salt Valley, Alchi Cheap Jordan Retro Shoes , Basgo, Lamayuru, etc are some other interesting tourist places which can be visited and explored during Kashmir Ladakh tours in India. Thus you see that Ladakh offers a marvelous tourism option combining both cultural and adventure tourism. So, plan for Ladakh tours in India and treasure a delightful holidaying experience that will last in your memories of lifetime.

(Photo: sports.sina) (Photo: sports.sina) (Photo: sports.sina) (Photo: sports.sina) (Photo: sports.sina)

Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce obliterated the field as Jamaica completed a 100 meters double at the world championships on Monday and showed it still has the edge in the battle of sprinting's superpowers.

The United States had four athletes in the final for the first time, including defending champion Carmelita Jeter, but they had no answer to Fraser-Pryce who took gold with the biggest winning margin in world championships history.

It was a second world title for the 26-year-old Cheap Jordan Shoes For Sale , who also won in 2009, and followed hot on the heels of compatriot Usain Bolt's victory in the men's final on Sunday.

Fraser-Pryce's lightning-quick run on the bright blue track at the Luzhniki stadium was Boltesque in its dominance as she set a world leading time of 10.71 seconds and finished streets ahead of her rivals.

Murielle Ahoure was second in 10.93 to give Ivory Coast its first world championship medal and she became the first African woman to finish on the podium in a sprint.

Jeter was the best-placed American in third with 10.94.

"I was just focused on getting that start," Fraser-Pryce, who is renowned for her devastating ability out of the blocks, told a news conference.

"I knew I had to do that to actually do well and when I crossed the line I didn't know I was that far ahead. I was just completely in that zone and trying to do my best I wasn't focused on anybody else."

From the moment twice Olympic champion Fraser-Pryce shot out of the blocks there was only going to be one winner.

The Jamaican, whose compact frame gives little indication of the power she can produce Cheap Air Jordan , was ahead in the first few strides and her rivals were left watching the soles of her bright pink spikes and matching hair extensions as she powered to the line.

"It was an amazingly fast race and I am still pleased to be on the podium," said Jeter.

"This has to be a medal that means a little more than my others because this has been a tough year," added the 33-year-old who has struggled with injury.

Jamaica has missed out on just one global 100 meters title since the 2008 Olympics and that was Jeter's world victory in Daegu two years ago.

Bolt made sure the Jamaicans drew first blood in Moscow against their U.S. rivals when he beat Justin Gatlin in the men's final.

"I was so happy for Usain and (bronze medallist) Nesta (Carter) but at the same time that was their day and I was excited for them," Fraser-Pryce said of her giant compatriot.

"But I was just focused on what I needed to do," she added. "I've been training for this and mentally I was prepared."

Fraser-Pryce, like Bolt Cheap Jordan Retro , has a shot at adding two more medals in Moscow, the 200 and 4x100 relay, although unlike her compatriot, she will not start the 200 as favorite with American Allyson Felix aiming for a fourth world title.

(Agencies)

Arthritis in dogs is a disease that stops their mobility functions largely. Due to wear and tear of the bones and pain in bones, performing any kind of action becomes impossible; this stops a dog from performing various activities it likes to do like walking, jumping etc. This ailm. cheap air max free shipping   cheap nike air max wholesale   wholesale nike shoes online   wholesale womens jordan shoes   nike vapormax wholesale womens   nike shoes wholesale outlet   Cheap Nike Shoes Online   cheap air jordans mens   Wholesale Nike Shoes Free Shipping   Wholesale Nike Air Jordan 

Share: