Germaine Pratt Jersey Mens | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
elaine95
elaine95 Jun 12 '19

Bengals DB Shawn Williams doesn’t know how he was supposed to hit Andrew Luck Shawn Williams made an egregious hit on Andrew Luck on Sunday that led to an ejection Cheap Germaine Pratt Jersey , and rightfully so.Don’t tell Shawn Williams that.The Bengals safety spoke with the media Monday following his controversial hit on Luck during Sunday’s 34-23 win over the Colts. While the helmet to helmet hit on a defenseless Luck was clearly illegal, Williams doesn’t know what he was supposed to do differently. Williams also had this to say about this hit:“I don’t know if they want you to know what Andrew Luck is going to do. I don’t know what he’s going to do. If it was up to me, he should slide and give himself up earlier, but he didn’t.“I understand he’s trying to get the first down, and it’s a big game Germaine Pratt Jersey Womens , and he was trying to do what he was coached to do, and I was trying to do what I am coached to do, which is to stop him from getting the first down on third down. He was aware of where the sticks were, and it was obvious he wasn’t giving himself up, that he was going to be tackled. It was unfortunate for me that the contact was to the head with my shoulder. It was just unfortunate.”While Williams is right about Luck trying to get the first down Germaine Pratt Cincinnati Bengals Jersey , he was also already being tackled and brought to the ground by Michael Johnson. The hit, which you can see here, was completely unnecessary and very dangerous. Luck was already on the ground and wasn’t going to go any further. If the NFL is considering a suspension for this hit, hearing Williams essentially say he doesn’t know what he did wrong is not going to help his case. Hopefully, Williams learns from his mistake and doesn’t let it happen again. Hue Jackson is working in the NFL again.Jackson Germaine Pratt Jersey 2019 , the head coach fired by the Browns two weeks ago, has landed in Cincinnati as an assistant to his old friend Marvin Lewis. Jackson’s title will be Special Assistant to the Head Coach.“I have a great comfort level with Hue and his ability to assist me with the day-to-day responsibilities on defense, including analyzing our opponents and helping me on game days with the players and defensive coaches,鈥?Lewis said in a statement.Jackson added, 鈥淚鈥檓 pleased to have the opportunity to join the Bengals this season. There is a lot of talent on this team Germaine Pratt Jersey Mens , and I look forward to doing my part to help it finish the season strong.鈥漈his is Jackson’s third stint as an assistant to Lewis in Cincinnati. Jackson was first hired by Lewis in 2004 as the Bengals’ receivers coach. After Jackson spent a year as head coach of the Raiders, he was again hired by Lewis in 2012 and spent four years in Cincinnati in a variety of roles, including two years as offensive coordinator in 2014 and 2015.

Share: