along and turns youalong and turns you | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Jun 3 '19
PITTSBURGH -- The Milwaukee Brewers wont be going to the postseason and they spent the weekend trying to keep the Pittsburgh Pirates from getting there. Yeezy 350 V2 Cheap .Domingo Santana had his first career two-home run game, Jonathan Villar hit his first grand slam and Chris Carter connected for his 32nd homer as the Brewers rolled to a 10-0 victory over the sputtering Pirates on Sunday to complete a three-game sweep.The Pirates have lost six in a row since sweeping a four-game series at Milwaukee last weekend, falling 3 1/2 games behind the St. Louis Cardinals for the second National League wild card. The Pirates host the Cardinals in a three-game series beginning Monday.This ones done, Pittsburgh manager Clint Hurdle said. Learn from it. The schedules been fortunate for us. We get to chase the team that were chasing. We all need to hit the reset and refresh button and go on. Lamenting about the past doesnt do anybody any good.The Brewers are in fourth place in the NL Central with a 60-76 record.Santana, who has six home runs while being limited to 54 games this season because of a shoulder injury, hit a solo shot off starter Steven Brault (0-2) to open the scoring. The third-year outfielder hit the second of back-to-back homers with Carter, who had a three-run drive, off rookie left-handed reliever Kelvin Marte during a five-run ninth.It just feels good to hit one, so I feel really feel fortunate to hit two in one game, Santana said. Ive been through a lot this year. Im trying to stay positive and go out, help the team as much as I can and make a good impression.Villar connected as a pinch-hitter with two outs in the sixth inning off Juan Nicasio to break open a 1-0 game. Normally the Brewers third baseman, Villar did not start for a second straight day because of a sore left knee that was the result of the Pirates Josh Harrison sliding into him Friday night.It was the 12th home run of the season for Villar, adding to the four-year veterans career high, as he helped the Brewers win their fourth straight game.I hit the ball and starting running to first base becuase I didnt think I hit it hard enough for it to go out, Villar said. I was surprised but it was a good surprise.Chase Anderson (8-11) scattered five hits over five innings while striking out two and walking none as he combined with three relievers on a six-hitter. Anderson has not recorded an out in the seventh inning in 14 starts since June 8 but has not allowed more than three runs in 11 starts since June 28.The Brewers allowed four runs in the series.Its huge, Anderson said of the sweep. Were such a young team and its important that we can bounce back from losing (six) in a row. We just want to keep growing together and come back next year and have a better season.Santana had three of the Brewers 13 hits. Carter finished with two hits and three RBI and Keon Broxton doubled twice.Making his fourth career start, Brault also pitched five innings and gave up one run on four hits with five strikeouts and three walks. Both of his losses have come against the Brewers.Harrison had two hits.TRAINERS ROOMBrewers: With Villar limited to pinch-hitting, INF Yadiel Rivera was recalled from Triple-A Colorado Springs to provide depth.Pirates: RHP Gerrit Cole (elbow inflammation) is on schedule to be activated from the disabled list Sept. 12 and start at Philadelphia. He has been out since Aug. 25. ... 3B Jung Ho Kang (sore left shoulder) is expected to activated from the DL on Monday after being sidelined since Aug. 20. ... RHP Neftali Feliz said he felt better after leaving Saturday nights game with arm discomfort but there is no timetable for when he may pitch again.COUNSELL EJECTEDBrewers manager Craig Counsell was ejected in the second inning by second base umpire and crew chief Brian Gorman following a long argument over an obstruction callWith the Brewers ahead 1-0, Orlando Arcia appeared to score from first base after third baseman Adam Frazier threw wildly to first base on Hernan Perezs two-out grounder. The throw pulled first baseman John Jaso off the bag and he collided with Perez.The umpires, after huddling twice, ruled obstruction on Jaso and sent Arcia back to third base, where he was left stranded when Carter lined out.UP NEXTBrewers: Rookie RHP Zach Davies (10-6, 4.07 ERA) faces Cubs RHP Kyle Hendricks (13-7, 2.09) on Monday in the opener of a three-game home series.Pirates: Rookie RHP Chad Kuhl (3-2, 3.70) opposes St. Louis RHP Adam Wainwright (9-8, 4.53) in the series opener. Yeezy Boost 350 Outlet . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee. Yeezy 350 Sale Online . On Mar. 16, coming off a "fight of the year" performance at UFC 154 the previous November, St-Pierre faced Nick Diaz at UFC 158 in what would be his eighth defence of the welterweight title. Using his superior athleticism, St-Pierre cruised to a five round, unanimous decision victory setting up a much-anticipated title defence against number one contender Johny Hendricks. http:///...yeezy-350-black.html . After taking two big hits this week -- losing at home and dropping back-to-back games for the first time all season -- Indiana struck back by playing its most complete game of the year. Marty Moore hopes moving to Wasps will not hinder his Test career with Ireland.The 25-year-old tighthead is finally fit after six months battling hamstring trouble, and gearing up for the Aviva Premiership challenge.Irelands performance director David Nucifora has warned the countrys top stars will be at a disadvantage for Test selection if plying their trade abroad.Ian Madigan was overlooked for the summers South Africa tour after joining Bordeaux, but ex-Leinster front-rower Moore hopes Ireland bosses look on his move to England more favourably.Ireland selection hasnt really been spoken of, with the fact Ive been injured as well, Moore told the Press Association.So it hasnt come up, there havent been chances where Ive been playing and theres been a selection issue. It hasnt raised its head yet.But I think this is a great club and a great competition.And hopefully if Im in a position where Im playing for the club Ill be in just as good a position to put my hand up for selection internationally.Im not a million miles away from Dublin at the moment. But well have to see how the season goes.I think Ive just got to play my rugby week-in week-out here, and the rest is just up to whos in charge.I think England can maybe be viewed a little differently from France in perhaps the control, just whats expected week-in, week-out from the clubs.Theres a little bit of that unknown with the French league at times, which isnt really there with the Premiership, especially now with the new RFU deal coming in now.It settles the mind a bit for coaches I think.Wasps rugby director Dai Young insisted back in January that he expects no problems with Moores availability for Ireland.The former Wales prop pledged well want Marty to play for his country after Wasps had confirrmed Moores arrival from Leinster for the 2016/17 season. Cheapest Yeezy Boost 350. oores decision to leave Leinster sparked reports of Irish bosses trying to persuade the former Castleknock College man into a change of heart.But Moore now admits he had already hardened his resolve to seek a new challenge, in a bid to improve himself in what he considers a baptism of fire.For me it was a pretty clear-cut decision, said Moore of leaving home province Leinster.There was a lot in the press at the time, will-he? wont-he?, but the decision had been made long before any of that came to the fore.The people that mattered knew what was going to happen.So I think it was a pretty clear-cut decision from myself at that stage.Yeah I suppose Im not young any more but Im not old either in terms of tighthead years.So to go and do this at this stage will stand to me as a player, hopefully Ill have plenty more years ahead of playing.The Premiership is a tough place to be as a front-row forward.Every week will be a big challenge up front and Im looking forward to testing myself and learning a few new gems I suppose.I think its a baptism of fire. Its not going to happen looking at video footage, its by having good days and bad days.And its generally the bad days that stand to you more.You can think youre a world-beater for a few weeks and then somebody comes along and turns your world upside down.So its generally those days that give you a bit of a kick and show you what you need to be better at.It was the same last year with Leinster and previously with Six Nations, when youre exposed to a new level or a new player it kind of opens your eyes a little bit. ' ' ' 
Share: