door Footbadoor Footba | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 May 3 '19
SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS, Belgium -- Jenson Button says he is close to making a decision on his future but, during a press conference ahead of the Belgian Grand Prix weekend, was not willing to drop any hints on what it might involve. NFL Jerseys Cheap .An exit from current team McLaren looks increasingly likely for Button, with GP2 champion and current reserve driver Stoffel Vandoorne waiting in the wings for promotion. Williams has shown an interest in extending Buttons career into a 18th consecutive season, but is unlikely to match the 2009 world champions current salary. Leaving F1 is also an option for the Briton, who has not ruled out a move to the World Endurance Championship where he would be competing alongside the likes of ex-F1 drivers Mark Webber, Sebastien Buemi and Anthony Davidson.Im almost there, Button said when asked if he had made a decision on his future. Im almost there with my thought process and youll hear about it soon. Asked how soon, he added: I cant put a time-scale on it but soon enough.Button said he had spent much of the summer considering his options for 2017.I did think about it a lot, yes. I didnt have a long time to lie on a sun lounger and think about to be honest, I was busy. But yeah of course I thought about it a lot. China Jerseys Store . Miller finished in two minutes, 6.09 seconds, one day before the first medal race on the Alpine schedule. The 36-year-old American also turned in the top time in Thursdays opening training session. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys . - The Oakland Raiders re-signed offensive lineman Khalif Barnes on Friday. http://www.cheapnfljerseysauthentic.info/ . Clarkson had been dealing with an elbow injury in early January and will be out of action for at least one week. He has three goals and five assists through 36 games with the Leafs this season. ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- The Buffalo Bills have signed quarterback Austin Trainor to serve as a potential fill-in for the teams preseason finale at Detroit on Thursday.Starting quarterback Tyrod Taylor isnt expected to play, and the status of rookie third-stringer Cardale Jones is uncertain. Jones missed last week because of a sore shoulder, and was excused from practice Sunday for what coach Rex Ryan calls a personal issue. Ryan expects Jones to rejoin the team later in the day.Trainor doeesnt have any NFL experience since completing his college career at West Georgia in 2013. Discount NFL Jerseys. He had a brief stint with Buffalo in spring 2015, when he took part in the teams rookie minicamp on a tryout basis.Earlier this month, Trainor signed with the Indoor Football Leagues Spokane Empire.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' ' had a brief stint with Buffalo in spring 2015, when he took part in the teams rookie minicamp on a tryout basis.Earlier this month, Trainor signed with the Indoor Football Leagues Spokane Empire.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '
Share: