oard, said: We were going to play 82 gamoard, said: We were going to play 82 gamlles) and LB Sea | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Apr 30 '19
GREENVILLE, N. Air Jordan Retro 13 Cheap .C. -- Caleb White scored 20 points and East Carolina cruised to a 69-57 victory over North Carolina Central on Saturday night.The Pirates (7-2) have won five of their last six games, and travel to No. 6 Virginia on Tuesday.White was 8 of 15 from the floor and made four 3-pointers. Jeremy Sheppard had 13 points and three 3-pointers. B.J. Tyson chipped in eight points and has 1,007 for his career. Tyson is the 28th player in the program with 1,000 career points.Patrick Cole scored 16 points on 5-of-18 shooting, and had five assists to lead NC Central (5-3). Rashaun Madison and Dajuan Graf added 11 points apiece.The Pirates had a 10-point lead at halftime. The Eagles cut the deficit to 37-31 early in the second quarter but didnt get closer. Jordan 13 For Sale UK . Haas said he "felt a lot of pain" in his right shoulder when he slammed his racket to the ground in frustration after losing his serve at 3-3 in the first set. Air Jordan 13 UK . -- Jakob Silfverberg is making himself right at home with the Anaheim Ducks, scoring four goals in his first four games. http://www.airjordan13uk.com/ . Cote was eligible to become a free agent Feb. 15. Cote helped running back Jon Cornish run for a league-high 1,813 rushing yards en route to being named the leagues most outstanding player.The Golden State Warriors have broken the Chicago Bulls NBA record for the most wins in a season. Stephen Curry became the first player to score 400 three-pointers in one campaign as the Warriors recorded their 73rd win of the season - one more than Michael Jordans Bulls managed in the 1995-96 season.Curry ended with 46 points in a 125-104 victory, taking their record for the season to 73-9. A packed Oracle Arena expected to witness history and the Memphis Grizzlies never threatened to spoil the party, with the Warriors putting on 70 points in the first-half alone to lead by 20 at half-time. Changing the game Our columnist on how Steph Curry is changing basketball They now turn their attention to defending their championship in the play-offs.Jordan, who went on to win the championship in 1996 - one of six NBA titles the franchise won in the 90s - said in a statement: I want to congratulate the Warriors on their amazing season. The game of basketball is always evolving and records are made to be broken. The Warriors have been a lot of fun to watch and I look forward to seeing what they do in the play-offs. Air Jordan 13 Retro UK. Warriors coach Steve Kerr, who played alongside Jordan in Chicagos 72-win season, said: Its a great way to finish off what was an amazing regular season. Stephen Curry shoots on his way to becoming the first player to score 400 three-pointers in one season I just told our guys I never in a million years would have guessed that that record would ever be broken. I thought it was like DiMaggios hit streak, really. I was wrong, but I will say the same thing now that I said 20 years ago; I dont think this one will ever be broken. Somebodys got to go 74-8. I dont see it, and I hope our fans arent expecting that next year.Warriors forward Draymond Green, who grabbed the game ball as 73 Wins appeared on the scoreboard, said: We were going to play 82 games, anyway. We might as well try to win. It means that Im on the best team ever. Not many people can say that - 15 guys can say that.President Barack Obama sent a tweet that said: Congrats to the Warriors, a great group of guys on and off the court. If somebody had to break the Bulls record, Im glad its them. ' ' '
Share: