inals. Victorino is batting sixth and playin | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Mar 21 '19
Selfishness is a key asset for success in Formula One, according to McLarens Fernando Alonso. Wholesale Seahawks Jerseys .In an interview with the official McLaren website, Alonso -- who is considered to be one of the best drivers on the current grid -- said ruthlessness is one of the most important qualities an F1 driver can have.You need to have no heart, he said. You are not enemies with the other drivers, but you have to focus on yourself to win. If you can hurt someone by getting an advantage over them, thats even better.The Spanish two-time world champion is currently 13th in the driver standings after struggling for results since he returned to McLaren last year. However, he says the feeling of driving an F1 car keeps him in the sport despite being uncompetitive at the moment.I am a competitive person and competition is important in F1, but I dont race in F1 for the competition. I can get that in other areas of my life, like cycling and playing tennis - or racing my mother to the supermarket. The reason I race in F1 is because the cars give me a feeling that I cant get anywhere else. Its unique.Alonso compares the feeling to driving an extreme go-kart, but single out one big difference.Its hard to explain what this feeling is like because nothing else comes close to F1. Your brain has to re-set every time you get in the car because things happen so fast. If you havent driven an F1 car for a few weeks, the level of performance takes you by surprise.I go karting to enjoy the competition; I drive in F1 for this feeling. The driving styles in karting and F1 are quite similar, but nothing unexpected happens in a go-kart. Your brain is never taken by surprise. You can predict everything that the kart is going to do.That isnt the case in F1, where youre taken by surprise all the time. When you hit the brakes, your brain takes 0.2s to catch up. Thats a very nice feeling; that is the feeling. Wholesale Seattle Seahawks Jerseys .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner. Seahawks Jerseys China Cheap . -- Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis was charged Thursday with driving while intoxicated, a day after he was suspended for an NFL substance-abuse policy violation. http://www.cheapseahawksjerseysauthentic.com/ . Louis Cardinals. Victorino is batting sixth and playing right field after missing two games because of back tightness. BOSTON -- Red Sox fans will soon have another memory of recently retired slugger David Ortiz when traveling out of Bostons Logan Airport.An employee of JetBlue Airlines announced to Big Papi and a crowd that the airline was naming Gate 34 in Terminal C after him during a private party to honor the star at a restaurant in Bostons Seaport District on Friday night.You mean Im going to have my own gate at the airport? Ortiz said, holding a microphone on the stage. Youre [messing] with me, arent you?The event was sponsored by JetBlue, MasterCarrd, Bank of America and Dunkin Donuts and was billed as an evening dedicated to honoring David Ortiz. Cheap Seahawks Jerseys China. The 40-year-old slugger retired after his 20th season in the majors when Boston was swept in the ALDS by Cleveland last month.He went out with a solid regular season, hitting .315 with 38 homers and 127 RBI in his 14th and final with the Red Sox.Boston picked up his option on Thursday as a formality. ' ' '
Share: