Park finished at 16-under 268, the s | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Dec 8 '17
The Los Angeles Clippers have been playing so proficiently that they have expressed dissatisfaction after victories this season. Bob Feller Jersey .Theyre really going to be in a foul mood after letting one slip away.Los Angeles (10-2) brings the NBAs best record to Sacramento on Friday night, and they will have had 48 hours to stew before they take the floor at Golden 1 Center. The Clippers saw the end to a seven-game winning streak in a 111-107 overtime loss at home to the Memphis Grizzlies. Los Angeles fought back from a 15-point halftime deficit, but guard J.J. Reddicks 3-pointer with the Clippers down two and four seconds left was knocked away from behind.It was Los Angeles first loss since Nov. 2 at Oklahoma City.Its a learning point. Its a lesson, Clippers forward Blake Griffin said after the game. Putting ourselves in such a big hole makes late game (situations) so intense for every little thing. It messes you up. I think its good. We love to win them all, but it will be good for us.The early going has been as good to the Clippers as anyone, and theyve been spurred by defense. Per NBA.com, the Clippers allow 94.6 points per 100 possessions, the best mark in the league. Theyve held nine of their 12 opponents below 100 points, and the 111 scored by the Grizzlies marked a season high by an opponent.They also have outscored opponents by 208 points in their first 12 games, an average of 17.3 per contest. They average 108.7 points per game, with Griffin leading them at 20.6 and Chris Paul adding 18.3. Paul, who is fourth in the NBA with 8.3 assists per game, leads the assists-to-turnover ratio at 4.76.Despite all of it, Rivers expressed disappointment Tuesday that both the Clippers losses have come at home and that his team was sloppy at times.We made mistakes, he said. All of them are fixable mistakes.The Kings keep hoping they have time to fix a rough roller coaster of an early season. Sacramento (4-8) has dropped three straight contests, including two in a row at their new home. The skid started when they let a 19-point lead get away against the Lakers at home on Nov. 10. They slumbered out of the game in their next two, the latest a 110-105 loss on Wednesday to San Antonio in which they fell behind 16-6 early in the first quarter.Weve got to get off to better starts, Joerger said of a team that also fell behind 25-13 in an overtime loss at Portland on Nov. 11. I thought that was just horrendous.The Kings seemed disinterested early against San Antonio, allowing 16 points in the paint and turning over the ball four times in the opening 12 minutes.The starters have to do a better job, Kings center DeMarcus Cousins said. We set the tone.Cousins is averaging 26.6 points per contest and Rudy Gay 21.3 for the Kings, but Sacramento has struggled to find a consistent third scorer. Theyve also struggled to defend the 3-pointer, allowing opponents to shoot 35 percent. The Clippers knock down 37 percent from distance, the third-best mark in the NBA, and Reddick is 10th among individuals with a 47 percent success rate. Ricky Vaughn Jersey .S District Court against Major League Baseball, the Office of the Commissioner and his own union, the MLBPA. Kenny Lofton Jersey . Varlamov made 33 saves and Ryan OReilly had a goal and scored in the shootout as the Avalanche beat the New Jersey Devils 2-1 on Thursday night. http://www.authenticbaseshopindians.com/customized/ . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Inbee Park is taking a gold medal back to South Korea to show anyone who doubted whether she should play in the Olympics.And to anyone who questioned her place in womens golf.Slowed all year by a thumb injury that led to speculation she might retire, Park was dominant as ever Saturday at Olympic Golf Course. She made three straight birdies early, never let anyone closer than three shots the rest of the way and closed with a 5-under 66 for a five-shot victory.Because I had an injury, a lot of people were saying maybe it was better to have another player in the field, which is understandable, Park said. But I really wanted to do well this week to show a lot of people that I can still play.She had a poker face and a putter that couldnt miss, a combination that was too much for Lydia Ko or anyone else.Even more remarkable is that Park had not faced top competition for two months. She took time off to recover, and to pour everything into being ready for the Olympics. But when she played a Korean LPGA event earlier this month and missed the cut, there was talk at home that someone else should go in her place.This is definitely one of the special moments in my golfing career and in my whole life, Park said. It feels great. Its just really all Ive wanted.Ko, who replaced Park at No. 1 in womens golf 10 months ago, didnt make a birdie until the seventh hole. The 19-year-old Kiwi at least made one that mattered. She holed an 8-foot birdie putt on the 18th for a 69 to claim the silver by one shot over Shanshan Feng of China, who also shot 69.Park is 28 and already has won seven majors, including the career Grand Slam, and two months ago became the youngest player to qualify for the LPGA Hall of Fame.This victory -- the first gold medal in womens golf since 1900 -- might have topped them all.She kept her composure during her three straight birdies early, a 30-foot birdie on the 13th that turned back the last challenge and her 10-foot birdie on the 17th. When she tapped in for par on the final hole, she threw both hands in the air and leaned back her head at the cloudy sky.Ive won majors, but I havent won a gold medal, so this feels very, very special. Nothing I want to exchange, she said. Im so honored to represent my country. Danny Salazar Jersey. Being able to receive the gold medal was an unforgettable moment.Asked if fans might have forgotten that she was pretty good, Park only smiled.Ko, sitting next to her at a news conference, leaned into a microphone and said, Shes really good. Shes not pretty good. Shes really, really good.The Americans had an outside chance at a medal. Stacy Lewis birdied the 16th and 17th holes, but missed a 15-foot birdie on the 18th and shot 66, one shot behind Feng. Gerina Piller, who played in the last group, was part of a three-way tie for third until missing three straight putts -- two for par -- on the back nine.Maria Verchenova of Russia posted the lowest score, a 62 that featured the third hole-in-one of the tournament.This final round, however, was all about Park.South Korea has been the dominant nation in womens golf, so a gold medal was no surprise.Not many thought it would be Park because of her injury and poor form this year. She had not broken par on the LPGA Tour since April. She missed the cut or withdrew in her last four events, even skipping the U.S. Womens Open and Womens British Open to try to heal and get ready for the Olympics.There was a little bit of confusion from me whether I can perform well this week or not because I really havent performed well this year with the injury, she said. Being able to overcome injury this week and being able to play good, Ive worked really hard for this week and hard work really paid off.The pressure was as great as she has ever felt. Fans dressed in red shirts held up South Korean flags for her to see behind every green and on the way to every tee. Park stared straight ahead and kept pouring in putts.Kos best chance was around the turn. She made her first birdie on the seventh hole to cut the lead to five shots, and then hit a tee shot about 12 feet short of the flag at the par-3 eighth. Park answered with a 6-iron to 3 feet for another birdie. It was like that all day -- all week.Park finished at 16-under 268, the same score Justin Rose had when he won the gold medal in mens golf. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ChinaCheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: