Panthers safety Eric Reid seems to have a problem . | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
zhangzk
zhangzk Feb 13 '19

If so Jarius Wright Jersey , he’s got a problem with both the NFL and the NFL Players Association, and ultimately with the independent party responsible for implementing PED testing.Every week during the regular season and preseason, 10 players from each team are selected for a random PED test.聽Reid, after taking a standard pre-employment PED test when signing, has had his number come up five times in two months with the team. He recently said that he smells something fishy.鈥淚鈥檝e been here seven Authentic Da'Norris Searcy Jersey , eight weeks,” Reid said, via the Charlotte Observer. “I鈥檝e been drug tested six times. It鈥檚 supposedly random but I know what I鈥檓 fighting against, I know who I鈥檓 fighting against. It鈥檚 tactics that they鈥檙e using for the collusion suit.鈥滲y saying “they,” Reid implies that the NFL has somehow pulled strings or fudged numbers to ensure his “random” selection. This ignores the basic rules and realities of the PED process. The NFL doesn’t implement the testing Youth Mike Adams Jersey , the “Independent Administrator” does. And the “Independent Administrator” is jointly hired by the NFL and the NFL Players Association. And the “Independent Administrator” is jointly paid by the聽NFL and the NFL Players Association. And the “Independent Administrator” determines which players from each team will be randomly selected for PED testing.And all of this was collectively bargaining by the league and the union.By suggesting foul play, Reid is essentially claiming that: (1) the NFL and NFLPA are working together to rig the system through the Independent Administrator, and that the Independent Administrator is going along with it; (2) the NFL has gone directly to the Independent Administrator, convincing it to rig the system even though the Independent Administrator works for both the NFL and the NFLPA; or (3) the NFL has remotely hacked the Independent Administrator’s computer system and rigged it to repeatedly pull Reid’s number. If he believes any of those things, Reid should file a grievance or other legal action aimed at getting to the bottom of the situation Cheap Trai Turner Jersey , tracking down the records and digital footprints proving whether Reid’s selection was the result of a truly random process.If Reid were to prove that someone had messed with the algorithm to ensure that he’s tested more often than he otherwise would be or should be.鈥淚 don鈥檛 have anything to hide,” Reid said. “Secondly, this is supposed to be a random system. It doesn鈥檛 feel very random. Plus, I鈥檓 privy to information that鈥檚 in my lawsuit that鈥檚 not free to the public. So I know who I鈥檓 going against and it鈥檚 not surprising in the least.”Whether Reid was the victim of collusion is one thing. Whether the league, the union Cheap Donte Jackson Jersey , or both managed to corrupt the Independent Administrator for the purpose of harassing Reid by forcing him to submit to PED testing five times in eight weeks is quite another. Reid has taken action in response to his suspicion that collusion happened; if he thinks that someone rigged the random PED testing process in an effort to mess with him, he should take action in response to those suspicions, too.Several Panthers stock rising up fantasy value boards The Panthers offense was fairly vanilla as expected against the Bills in their preseason opener, but I did like what I saw. Cam Newton’s passing numbers were nothing spectacular; it was the skill players that impressed me. Newton has some speed to throw too in the form of wide receivers DJ Moore, Jarius Wright Da'Norris Searcy Jersey , Torrey Smith and of course running back Christian McCaffrey. That bodes well for Newton’s passing numbers in my book. Of course not everyone is convinced like I am.When drafting in non-CSR leagues you should be able to get Newton at good value in the 6th or even 7th round. Our defense will be good enough to give Newton plenty of chances to push the ball down the field. The added play makers plus tight end Greg Olsen will make the Panthers offense more like what it was in 2015 versus 2017.I’ve also moved D.J. Moore up my board a little more. Yahoo has Moore ranked at No. 109 which is around the 9th round. I’d grab him in the 8th as he should be there. I also liked the amount of touches McCaffrey got when he was in the game and how he ran the ball between the tackles. McCaffrey is currently the No. 12 ranked running back but I see him as top ten easily if he gets the touches. I have no reason to thin he won’t get them. Hence he’s a solid No. 2 running back in my book and could even be your No. 1.

Share: