returning to the lineup following an 18-ga | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Jan 21 '19
SACRAMENTO, Calif. Air Jordan 4 Nz . -- Memphis Grizzlies point guard Mike Conley is playing like an All-Star lately. Soon hell find out if he gets to be one. Conley had 27 points and 10 assists as the Grizzlies won their fourth straight by beating the slumping Sacramento Kings 99-89 on Wednesday night. One night after outplaying Portland guard Damian Lillard in the Grizzlies impressive 98-81 victory, Conley backed it up with an even better game against the Kings. Conley, who will find out Thursday if he will be picked as one the Western Conference reserves, made 8 of 14 shots, hit two threes, and had two steals. He scored nine points in the fourth quarter. "I wont let it bother me at all if I dont make it. Its something I cant control," Conley said. "If it happens, it happens. Im just playing ball right now. Im playing at a high level and doing what my team needs me to do to do. Im just playing to win." And the Grizzlies are doing plenty of that lately, winning for the ninth time in 10 games. They put their latest win away in the fourth quarter, getting six steals and converting several of them into easy layups. Memphis shot 11 of 18 and made 7 of 8 free throws in the fourth quarter in pulling away from the Kings, who cut the lead to four points at the 5:20 mark. The Grizzlies had nine of their 24 assists in the fourth quarter. Conley got plenty of help at the offensive end with Zach Randolph scoring six points and Tayshaun Prince getting six, all in the final three minutes. "Our chemistry right now is as good as Ive ever seen it," Memphis coach David Joerger said. "Our confidence is high and were really trying to stay in the moment." Isaiah Thomas scored 24 points and Rudy Gay had 23 for the Kings, who have lost five straight and seven of eight. DeMarcus Cousins, the Kings leading scorer and rebounder, missed his fourth straight game with an ankle sprain. The Kings are hoping to have Cousins back for Fridays game in Dallas. Gay, a former Memphis player, had missed the previous three games with an Achilles strain. He made a turnaround jumper in the fourth quarter to surpass 10,000 career points. However, Gay was limping some in the fourth quarter and also after the game in the locker room. But he expected to play against Dallas. "I kind of tweaked my foot a little bit more. But it doesnt matter. I still feel that we could have won the game," Gay said. "I was a little rusty. Im not used to being out. Ive actually been hurt one time in my career that actually made me miss more than one game. "So it was a little tough on me. Its going to happen." Kings coach Michael Malone has been critical of his teams defence for much of the season and Wednesdays game was no different. "I told our team afterward that I am going to start playing guys who are willing to defend," Malone said. "And if are not ready to defend ... I can no longer be a hypocrite. Ive been a hypocrite the whole year. I got the job in June and I preached defence and thats what I believe in. Were one of the worst defensive teams in the league." Randolph had 18 points for the Grizzlies, who won their fifth straight road game and have a 12-7 record away from home. Marc Gasol had 12 points and Mike Miller scored 11. Its no coincidence the Grizzlies strong play has coincided with the return of Gasol, last years Defensive Player of the Year who missed 23 games with a sprained knee. A protector of the rim, creative passer and reliable scorer, Gasol has been instrumental in the Grizzlies 7-1 record since his return. In the past two-plus week, the Grizzlies have beaten Phoenix, Houston twice, and Oklahoma City. Memphis finishes its three-game road trip Friday night in Minnesota. "Ever since we got Marc back weve been playing better," Prince said. "You can see our confidence coming back. He helps us so much on defence. He has a real presence back there. When he was out we couldnt get stops regularly like we are now." After making a corner jumper, Prince stole the ball from Gay and converted with a driving layup to give Memphis a 92-85 lead. A basket by Conley and a layup by Prince increased the lead to nine. Randolph came up with a loose ball and fed Davis for a dunk at the other end, concluding an 11-4 run and putting Memphis up 82-71. But the Kings came back and cut the lead to three on Thomas 3-pointer at the 4:35 mark. Conley had 11 points in the third quarter when the Grizzlies outscored Sacramento 21-17 and took a 69-63 lead into the fourth. "I thought out defence was the key. There are very good offensive team that can score in bunches and has a lot of firepower, Conley said. "Were getting two, three, four stops in a row. Were not a high-octane team. But our defence is always consistent." Gay had a strong second quarter with 10 points and was difficult to stop in the third as well. He came up with a loose ball near midcourt and sprinted toward the basket for an emphatic dunk that brought the crowd to its feet and put the Kings ahead 61-59. Gasol scored eight points and the Grizzlies shot 52 per cent and led 48-46 lead at intermission. Both Gay and Thomas had 12 points for the Kings. NOTES: Conley moved past Gay for the all-time franchise record for games played (480). ... Kings public address announcer Scott Moak was sick and missed his first game behind the mic in 12 years. His replacement was Jamie Coffee, a longtime Sacramento radio DJ. ... Memphis reserve forward Miller scored seven points in a 61-second span late in the second quarter. Air Jordan 4 Nz Online . Catch the game on TSN starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. Tampa Bay currently holds the last of the Atlantics three automatic bids to the playoffs, but the Maple Leafs are just one point behind. Cheap Air Jordan 4 Nz .C. - The housecleaning continues for the B.NEW YORK -- The scoreboard showed that the Boston Bruins were only even with the New York Rangers after the first period. In reality, Tuukka Rask had already won the game for the Atlantic Division leaders. Rask made 19 saves in a one-sided opening period, and defenceman Dougie Hamilton had a goal and two assists to lift the Bruins to a 6-3 victory over the Rangers on Sunday night. New York jumped ahead 14-1 in shots and took a 1-0 lead it couldnt hold. The Bruins skated off in a tie despite being badly outshot. "We were stuck in quicksand. We didnt do anything there, just gave them all kinds of chances," Rask said. "Then we finally got that goal, got some life, and the last eight minutes in the first we played good. "Youre outshot 20-9 and its 1-1 so youre somewhat relieved. We got better and got the lead and never gave it up." Rask finished with 39 saves. He outdueled New Yorks Henrik Lundqvist, who stopped 27 shots on his 32nd birthday but lost for the second straight day. Lundqvist allowed a season-high tying six goals. "Painful. Extremely painful," Lundqvist said. "I thought we played pretty good. They worked hard, but their goals were unbelievable with the bounces they got -- a couple of deflections and a post and in." The Bruins improved to 9-2-3 in their last 14 games and earned their first season-sweep of New York in 31 years. Rask made 43 saves in a 2-1 win over the Rangers on Nov. 19 in Bostons previous visit to Madison Square Garden. "I thought we started to get a little bit better in the second half of the first (period)," Bruins coach Claude Julien said. "We slowly got ourselves back in the game, but were much better in the second and the third. "We got mad enough after the first 10 minutes that we reacted to doing something. That was huge. We just needed to get over that hump. Once we scored that first goal, it just seemed like everybody relaxed and we got better." The Rangers fell one point behind second-place Philadelphia -- which beat New York 4-2 on Saturday. They lead fourth-place Washington by one point in the Metropolitan Division. All three teams have 20 games remaining. Lundqvist has allowed nine goals in two games since returning from the Olympics. "I dont think that was a game that dictated the score," said Rangers captain Ryan Callahan, who could be traded before New Yorks next game on Wednesday. "I thought we had some good minutes." Boston, which didnt have a power play, increased its lead to 5-2 in the third period on a pair of goals by Gregory Campbell -- first short-haanded at 9:04 and then at even strength with 6:34 left. Authentic Jordans Shoes Wholesale. Milan Lucic finished the scoring with 1:36 remaining. The Bruins have received an NHL-low 176 power plays this season. "They couldve mixed one in, but it seems to go the other way for us all the time," Rask said. Jarome Iginla scored in the first period, and Hamilton and Carl Soderberg connected in the second with assists from Hamilton. Boston won all three games from the Rangers for the first time since the 1982-83 season. J.T. Miller made it 1-0 just 3:20 in with a short-handed goal. Brad Richards tallied in the second, and Ryan McDonaghs power-play goal made it 5-3 with 4:42 left for the Rangers. Iginla began to change momentum when he scored with 1:53 left in the first. "They played yesterday, too, and it shouldve been a pretty even start," Rask said of the Rangers. "We just werent ready. We werent skating and it was pretty ugly there. I was a little surprised." The Bruins came out for the second re-energized. Unlike New York, however, Boston capitalized on two early chances and surged ahead 3-1 just 9:34 in. Iginla helped pushed Boston in front when he freed a puck from the left-wing boards. The puck found its way to Hamilton, who scored his seventh at 4:04. Soderberg stretched the lead to 3-1 just 5:30 later when he gathered the rebound of Loui Erikssons hard shot, shifted the puck from backhand to forehand and scored his 10th goal. Hamilton earned his second assist of the night. The Rangers got back within a goal when Richards got a puck past Rask with 3:07 left. Richards patiently stopped at the blue line and stayed onside while awaiting a pass from Callahan. Richards took the puck into the right circle and snapped a drive that sailed wide past Rask and into the open left side for his 16th goal. Boston held a 14-12 edge in shots in the second, but again found a way to make the most of them. "Its a great win when you score six goals on a good goalie like that," Rask said. New York grabbed a 1-0 lead when Miller converted a turnover at the blue line into a breakaway for his third goal of the season on the Rangers third shot. Rask then stopped the next 17 in the period -- including difficult chances in close by Callahan and Chris Kreider. NOTES: The Bruins, who lost to Washington on Saturday, are 8-2 in the second game of back-to-backs. ... Hamilton had three career two-point games, none this season. ... Rangers RW Derek Dorsett was scratched one day after returning to the lineup following an 18-game absence caused by a broken leg. Dominic Moore took his place. Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' '
Share: