g time. W | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Jan 21 '19
Undefeated UFC lightweight Khabib Nurmagomedov has demanded the next title shot against newly crowned champion Conor McGregor. Air Max 90 En Soldes .And one of Nurmagomedovs coaches believes McGregor is already doing what he can to avoid the fight.After knocking out Eddie Alvarez at UFC 205 in New York on Saturday, McGregor (21-3) didnt seem interested in a fight against Nurmagomedov (24-0), who submitted Michael Johnson on the same night. The Irish star claimed that Nurmagomedov, who missed all of 2015 due to injury, hasnt fought frequently enough to warrant a title shot.Nurmagomedovs striking coach, Javier Mendez of American Kickboxing Academy, took exception to that claim.Yes, 100 percent, he is ducking Khabib, Mendez told ESPN.com. I know that from the words he is saying. He doesnt fight enough for my taste? Give me a break.You can say, Hey, I want to fight Nate Diaz a third time. Fine. Say that. But dont try to put my guy down because you are trying to avoid him. Dont belittle my guy. Thats bulls---.Nurmagomedov, who is originally from the Russian region Dagestan, made a loud statement at UFC 205. He literally demanded the next title shot during the fight while he was hitting Johnson with strikes on the ground.There was even an exchange between Nurmagomedov and UFC president Dana White after the second round. Nurmagomedov believes the UFC used him to book the title fight between McGregor and Alvarez.Hes talking to Dana from the corner after the second round, saying, Dont send me any more bulls--- contracts, Mendez said. Danas laughing, saying, Just take care of what you got in front of you. And Khabib says, Dont worry about that. Im taking care of that. You know who the real champ is.Mendez, who also trains current light heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier and former champs Cain Velasquez and Luke Rockhold, said he felt that McGregor received favorable matchups early in his career. He changed his mind last year, when McGregor agreed to fight Chad Mendes on short notice.He hopes he wasnt wrong in changing his mind.When he fought Chad Mendes, I thought it proved he wasnt ducking anybody, Mendez said. But now hes doing this and Im thinking hes trying to avoid Khabib. I think Khabib, [lightweight contenders] Nate Diaz and Tony Ferguson all give Conor a hell of a fight -- but the guy who gives him the worst time, by far, is Khabib. Hes the strongest grappler in the division.Nurmagomedov, 28, has said that if the UFC denies him a title shot, he wont fight for the organization again.As far as Mendez knows, Nurmagomedov is serious about it.Thats what he has said this whole time, Mendez said. And its not about fighting Conor. He doesnt care if he fights Conor. He wants to fight for the title. He has no beef with any fighter out there. He wants the title to prove hes the best, and he wants to defend it against the best. Nike Air Max 90 Destockage . Malkin got tangled up with Detroits Luke Glendening early in the third period and his left skate took the brunt of collision with the boards behind Pittsburghs net. Air Max 90 Pas Cher Site Francais . The nimble-footed quarterback got his wish, dashing through the snow and a weary defence all the way into the NCAA record book. http://www.airmax90francepascher.fr/ . The (11-11-4) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 26 points.  Fifth place Dallas and sixth-seeded Nashville also have 26 points, but the Stars have three games in hand on Winnipeg while Nashville has two. HOUSTON -- After dominating five opponents for an average margin of victory of 43 points, the USA mens basketball team left for Rio de Janeiro on Tuesday night as the No. 1-ranked team in the world and remained set on winning another gold medal.They are in a good position, and just to get to know one another, I think its helped us, Team USA coach Mike Krzyzewski said after Mondays final exhibition game, a convincing 110-66 victory over Team Nigeria. People [ask] what challenges you live by when you win by 40 or 30 points. [Id] rather have those questions than you eked it out by eight. Hopefully, we can keep that going. The competition is going to get better, really good.Krzyzewski canceled Tuesdays scheduled practice to allow the players to work on individual drills at the Houston Rockets practice facility. There was also a weight-lifting session for players who wanted it.The only concerns are two minor injuries to point guard Kyrie Irving (quad) and forward Paul George (calf), who didnt play in Mondays game but are expected to be ready for Rio.During the five exhibitions, Krzyzewski worked on different rotations, which allowed big men DeAndre Jordan and DeMarcus Cousins to get accustomed to playing on the perimeter. He used Jimmy Butler, normally a shooting guard with the Chicago Bulls, as a point guard at times and employed a three-guard alignment during some games. The defense has been strong, as Team USA forced its opponents into 19.6 turnovers per game.All thats missing is superstars such as LeBron James, Russell Westbrook and current NBA MVP Stephen Curry. Chaussure Air Max 90 Pas Cher. The current team has its own superstar roster in former MVP Kevin Durant, Draymond Green, Klay Thompson, Carmelo Anthony and DeMar DeRozan.Durant said this group is having fun but is getting ready for the challenge of winning a gold medal after the grind of an 82-game NBA regular season and postseason games for some players such as Green and Thompson, who played in the NBA Finals, and Durant, who played in the Western Conference finals.Ive been having fun, and now were at a different level of having fun, Durant said. Its been sweet here. Everything is easy when you feel like you have so many guys who you can rely on and lean on. Every time you get here, you dont have to worry about anything. Coach K does a great job of protecting us. USA does a great job of protecting us as a group. Its easy, and its fun.In the previous two Olympics, Team USA went 16-0 under Krzyzewski, with two gold medals to add to his legendary coaching career. If the USA wins a gold medal again, it will be a fitting end to Krzyzewskis run as Team USA coach. San Antonio Spurs coach Gregg Popovich will take over next year.Another gold medal-winning performance would give Anthony three gold medals as a member of Team USA.Theres an excitement knowing what were trying to do, and were all locked in, Anthony said. We have a new location now, and were focused on playing basketball. For me, its a very exciting time. Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' '
Share: