Thank you football Gods | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Oct 14 '17
INDIAN WELLS, Calif. Taylor Decker Jersey . - Montreals Eugenie Bouchard advanced to the round of 16 at the BNP Paribas Open on Sunday after downing Italys Sara Errani in straight sets. Bouchard, ranked 18th in the world, hit 36 winners and needed just 75 minutes to dispose of 10th-ranked Errani 6-3, 6-3. The 20-year-old Bouchard won 76 per cent of her first serve points in the match. Her next match will be against No. 7 Simona Halep of Romania. On the mens side, Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil fell 6-0, 6-2 to Mikhail Kukushkin of Kazakhstan in the second round in just over an hour. It was Pospisils first match after getting a first round bye as the tournaments No. 25 seed. Spains Roberto Bautista Agut knocked out Tomas Berdych, also in the second round, beating the fourth-seeded Czech player 4-6, 6-2, 6-4. Berdych had won 11 matches in a row in February and is 16-4 this year. "He really handled the tough situation today really well," Berdych said. "But secondly, more important to me, anything I touched today was basically bad and was wrong. So really, just to recap it, definitely my worst match that I had this year. Thats it, you know." Two-time tournament champion Novak Djokovic, seeded second, was a 7-6 (1), 6-2 winner over Victor Hanescu of Romania in their second-round match. "I was not very happy with my performance but it was a straight set win," Djokovic said. "Im going to have to work very hard on the practice court to get better." Second-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska coasted into the fourth round with a 6-0, 6-0 victory over Annika Beck of Germany, and 2011 champion Caroline Wozniacki topped qualifier Yaroslava Shvedova of Kazakhstan 7-6 (7), 3-6, 6-1. In the late match, No. 7 seed Jelena Jankovic overcame back problems to defeat Magdalena Rybarikova of Slovakia 6-3, 6-2. Sixth-seeded Juan Martin del Potro withdrew because of ligament damage in his left wrist. The Argentine player also pulled out of the Dubai tournament last week. Ninth-seeded Jo-Wilfried Tsonga of France also dropped out, falling 6-4, 6-4 to countryman Julien Benneteau. John Isner, the No. 12 seed and the only remaining American from the original 14-man contingent, advanced with a 7-6 (5), 6-3 victory over Russias Nikolay Davydenko. Isner, slowed by an ankle injury earlier this season, said he feels good physically and mentally. "Its a situation thats very good for me," the 6-foot-10 former University of Georgia player said. "In the U.S., (on a) hard court that bounces high and pretty slow, and have the fans on my side, I cant ask for anything more. All the surroundings bode extremely well for me. So Im in a good place." He said he wasnt concerned about upholding American honour, either. "No, I dont," he said. "I guess yesterday wasnt a great day for our American men. But, you know, selfishly, Im just worried about myself, really. I certainly want all those guys to do well. But at the same time, its not my concern at all. My concern is myself and just trying to keep moving forward and keep getting better and get back to where I want to be." Tavon Wilson Jersey . Chris Heisey connected for his first grand slam and Devin Mesoraco homered and drove in a career high-tying four runs as Cincinnati took advantage of Tampa Bays depleted pitching staff for a 12-4 victory on Sunday. Matt Prater Jersey .S.-Portugal game on June 22 in the Amazonian jungle city of Manaus. FIFPro, the international soccer players union, had pressed FIFA to avoid the earliest kickoffs in the hottest and most humid weather.He played in 271 regular season games and 18 playoff games, winning three Grey Cups. He finished second in CFL history with 1,151 tackles and was named Most Outstanding Canadian back in 1999. These are the accomplishment of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers new head coach, and 30th in team history, Mike OShea. Pretty impressive, but does all that on-field success translate to a person ready to be a great head coach? Not really. Being a football coach and being a football player are in some ways polar opposites, both in terms of skill and ability. One is a performer and producer, the other is a teacher, organizer and motivater. But, what is tangible is transferring the experience of football success and failure as a player to your coaching career. Mike OShea has 20 years experience in this game and this style of game; 16 as a player and four as a special teams coach. It would take some serious biographical research to list all the players, head coaches, coordinators, positional coaches, and management types he has been around, observed, and in the end, learned from. Often but not always, we are products of our environment. If you put a person around enough good people, they learn what to do and, of even greater importance, what not to do. That is Mike OSheas greatest asset. Through experience, he knows what works and what doesnt because he has seen it all over the last 20 years. In many ways, this job was made for him. Sometimes people achieve positions of authority or success through nepotism or attrition; we have all had those moments of sublime internal conversation, asking "how the heck did he or she get that job?" But with OShea, the time is now and the timing is perfect . There have been enough moments of "been there, done that" in his experience that its now time to try something that he hasnt done yet. That is the nice and fluffy news; hear is the hard reality and truth: Winnipeg has a long way to go. Last year there were only two aspects of football they excelled in: surprisingly they finished last year third in red zone offence and second in red zone defence. But that was about iit. Ameer Abdullah Jersey. On offence, they scored the fewest points in the league, just 20 per game. And on defence, they allowed the most, 32 per game. On offence, out of the top eight relevant statistical categories of success, the Bombers were eighth in seven of them and seventh in the other one. On defence, they faired a little better but seventh in net yards allowed and seventh in passing yards allowed rescinds any other positive aspect of defensive play. The single and most logical issue is ball security. Winnipeg gave the ball away 64 times last year, thats more than three times a game. Because of that, their critical giveaway/takeaway ratio was -27, eighth again in the CFL. A lot will depend on OShea and quarterback Drew Willy, but the pressure is also on General Manager Kyle Walters. Right now the Bombers do not have enough good players to compete for the Grey Cup. It is up to Walters to find those diamonds, or talents that others dont appreciate or want. Now not all is dome and gloom. The new stadium, the teams excellent fan base (second only to Saskatchewan), and a new direction headed by a new vision. And of course, the 2015 Grey Cup is in Winnipeg. Those are all environmental factors to build on. Still, ask anyone who has dedicated their profession to football and without good players, history, fan base, and facility mean little. So how will OShea do? A complete mystery is about to unfold. And it will be fascinating to watch because football is not an instantaneous success sport; quite the opposite. Its much more methodical and incremental. So time is a price to be paid and an element to be used. After the third season you, me and all that follow will see a pattern of success or frustration. It has been a long time since the city of Winnipeg has hoisted a Grey Cup, and it may take a little longer, especially with the Bombers back in the West (Thank you football Gods). Yet the first few bricks of building a winner have been put down and they are important ones, because the next ones to follow may be easier to find and develop based on the experiences of the main piece: Mike OShea. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: