manage eighth in FP2 but says his initial feeling on the circuit was | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Jan 8 '19
CHARLOTTE, N. Cheap Air Max Free Shipping .C. -- Brad Keselowski admits that one of his dreams as a kid was to be president of the United States.I think its a very American thing to dream for, dont you? Keselowski said. Its like [dreams of] being an astronaut, a fireman or being the president.A driver known to have an opinion -- and whose opinion might be viewed through a different prism than many in the garage -- Keselowski said he hasnt seriously thought about becoming a politician once he hangs up his firesuit.The Team Penske driver wouldnt say in a recent sit-down with reporters just how he would vote in the upcoming presidential election, only that he is not happy with the current election vibe.I would be sad if I was in a debate like was on the other night, Keselowski said about Sundays presidential debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. I would be very sad. I would not relish that. If I was in a real debate about real issues, I would relish it.In reality, if Keselowski likes politics, hes in a fine place. Navigating the politics of NASCAR can be rough, and Keselowski now has a little bit bigger voice since being selected by his fellow drivers as one of the members on the Sprint Cup drivers council.The nine-member council was launched in May 2015 as a way for NASCAR executives to have better dialogue with drivers. The top driver from each manufacturer gets a spot on the council the following year, with the rest elected by their peers to have a mix of past champions, new drivers and drivers from throughout the standings. Drivers on the council this year are Keselowski, Denny Hamlin, Kyle Busch, Kevin Harvick, Joey Logano, Kyle Larson, Jimmie Johnson, Tony Stewart, and Dale Earnhardt Jr.The drivers will lose one of their biggest voices after Stewart retires following this season. Stewart and Jeff Gordon could be vocal with their opinions with the media, and their opinions could carry a lot of weight. Other drivers, for fear of not wanting to upset their teams or sponsors or just not wanting to have to deal with the fallout, appear more inclined to sidestep issues.Im tired of being responsible for it, Stewart said. Its somebody elses responsibility now. Ive had my fill of fighting the fight.At some point you have to say, Why do I keep fighting this fight when Im not getting anywhere? Its extremely exhausting.Could Keselowski pick up that role? Does he want that role?Keselowski said that with the emergence of the drivers council in the past two years as well as a technical council made up of one team technical director from each manufacturer, NASCAR has much more open dialogue now than when drivers needed to use the media to have a voice.Tonys right -- its not easy being the driver that has to step up and say things, Keselowski said. I would say that if you check the books at the NASCAR Foundation, I have made enough donations [by paying NASCAR fines] as well to maybe have the right to say that.But Id really like to see the forums and formats that there are to have an active dialogue in the sport and have that opportunity. If those fail, then somebody needs to be the jerk. If I get anointed that, Im fine.The drivers council has met with NASCAR three times this year and also has met with Speedway Motorsports Inc. executives. It has one more meeting left this season with NASCAR.Weve made a lot more progress as a sport, at least behind the scenes, collaborating or moving forward where the need to have conversations through the media has not gone away but certainly been dramatically reduced in my mind, Keselowski said. Im very thankful and happy for that.The councils often discuss big-picture items rather than go over recent NASCAR decisions. For instance, the drivers council more likely would talk about potential ways to reward the regular-season champion rather than going over specifics like whether NASCAR was right to retroactively set rules for the race at Chicagoland and not penalize Martin Truex Jr. and Jimmie Johnson.The council is, in my opinion, is ... something that wants to look forward and wants to try to help divert problems instead of create problems, said Harvick.Keselowski said the drivers are so focused on the Chase this time of year that they arent thinking too much about the health of the sport at the moment. Theyre thinking about winning another trophy.Everybodys so focused on [the] championship and Chase and all that -- sometimes we lose vision outside of our own implicit needs, said Keselowski, who sits fourth in the Chase standings. Which is good and bad -- its good for our teams, maybe not great for the sport.I dont think there is any one emergency hot-button item coming up that we need to look at, but there is still a lot of stuff to work on. Air Max Free Shipping Online . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. Wholesale Air Max Shoes . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. http://www.cheapairmaxshoesfreeshipping.com/ . -- Jimmy Walkers first PGA Tour trophy came with a special gift tucked inside. Kimi Raikkonen says Austria is still an unknown for Ferrari after a disrupted opening day of practice in Spielberg.Afternoon rain limited the running on Friday afternoon, causing several teams to miss out on the all-important qualifying simulations as Force Indias Nico Hulkenberg finished between Mercedes the quickest Ferrari.?When asked if Ferrari was still hoping to challenge Mercedes, he said: I dont know, its pointless to start guessing anything. We will see tomorrow where we are. Obviously we didnt have very clean sessions with the weather and everything, it could have been better but obviously the weather impacted quite a bit the second practice but thats how it is.We only really got so many laps done with the conditions. Wholesale Air Max From China. So for sure its a bit unknown but its not too bad. We never really got a qualifying simulation done, because of what happened in the afternoon, so well see tomorrow morning and Im sure it will be OK.Raikkonen could only manage eighth in FP2 but says his initial feeling on the circuit was good.Obviously it was not ideal, it was quite a messy day but thats how it is sometimes. I think we have a good feeling but for sure things would have been a lot more straightforward in normal conditions, it would have made it easier. Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' '
Share: