p.m. ET: Rose Bowl Game Presented by Northwestern Mutual: No. 5 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Dec 25 '18
PORTLAND, Ore. Cheap Nike Air Max Clearance . -- Defending champion Brooke Henderson and Swedens Suzann Pettersen shared the lead at 11-under 133 after Fridays second round of the LPGA Cambia Portland Classic.Pettersen shot the days low score with an 8-under 64, while No. 2 Henderson, an 18-year-old Canadian who won her first LPGA Tour event last year in Portland, shot 68 at Columbia Edgewater.Pettersen and Henderson, who have combined to win three of the past five Portland Classics, led by one stroke over Colombias Mariajo Uribe, who shot 67.The No. 18 Pettersen, playing in the morning, had eight birdies on a bogey-free card. Henderson, playing in the afternoon, caught Pettersen when she rolled in a 10-foot birdie putt at the par-4, 393-yard 18th.I finally had a fantastic putting day today. Finally. Its nice, Pettersen said. The long game is good. I feel like when I putt well I can put a good score. Today, I felt like I could make anything. Thats a nice feel.Henderson has shared or held Portlands outright lead the past five rounds, dating back to last years second round.I really like this golf course. I like the Northwest. Ive played pretty well on these courses, said Henderson, who won the Womens PGA Championship at Sahalee in Sammamish, Washington, three weeks ago.Pettersen was no surprise on the Portland Classic leaderboard. She has posted top-five finishes in four of her past seven Portland tournaments, winning in 2011 and 2013.I just like it here. Its a lot of hard work that is finally starting to come together, said Pettersen, who has struggled with back problems and is looking for her first win in 13 months.Austin Ernst, Pernilla Lindberg and Angela Stanford were five shots back at 6-under. Ernst, the 2014 Portland champion, shot 66, while Lindberg had 68 and Stanford a 71.Lee Lopez (68), Prima Thammaraks (69) and Carlota Ciganda (71) were 5 under. Among a group of seven at 4 under are Kelly Shon, Cheyenne Wood and Jaye Marie Green. Shon made eight birdies on her way to a 66.Pettersen was bidding to become the tournaments second three-time winner, joining Nancy Lopez, who won in 1985, 1987 and 1992. The Portland Classic is the LPGA Tours longest-running non-major, now in its 45th year.Pettersen collected her birdies in bunches. Starting on the back nine, she made four consecutive on holes No. 12-15. Pettersen finished strong, making birdies on three of her final four holes, closing with a 20-foot birdie putt at the par-4, 410-yard ninth.Pettersen thought the difference between Thursdays 69 and her second-round 64 might have been playing in the morning.Obviously there are certain courses you play well, but you cant take anything for granted out here, Pettersen said. I sure did find some magic on the greens today. I felt like I played great yesterday. I tried to take advantage of the little softer greens this morning and little purer greens as well.Pettersen took 24 putts, which she said for me, thats record breaking.Henderson, who had five birdies and a bogey, thought she got the most out of her round.I didnt hit the ball as solidly as Im used to. On this course you kind of need to hit fairways and you need to hit greens. For the way I struck the ball, I scored extremely well, Henderson said.Henderson did most of her damage on the par-5s, making birdies on all four. But perhaps the best shot of Hendersons round came at the par-4, 393-yard 18th, where she hit her drive under a tree. With a greenside lake directly between her ball and the hole, Henderson blasted a low-running 6-iron from about 165 yards to within 10 feet, then made the birdie putt.That was definitely the high point of todays round, Henderson said.Henderson, who earned her LPGA card shortly after winning at Portland last year, plays in Pettersens group Saturday, just the second time the two have been paired.Along with Morgan Pressel, she was the one I really looked up to growing up and kind of wanted to be like, Henderson said.Christina Kim shot 66 to finish at 3 under, a group also included Vicky Hurst (71), Chella Choi (71) and Lee-Anne Pace (72).No. 9 Stacy Lewis was 2 under after a 70. American Morgan Pressel shot 71 to finish at 1 under.Among those who didnt make the cut at 1 over were Americans Cristie Kerr, Lizette Salas and Marina Alex. Air Max Cheap Wholesale . World champions Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov of Russia won the gold medal with 237.71 points, Moore-Towers and Moscovitch followed at 208.45 and Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov of Russia were third at 187. Cheap Air Max Shoes Online . Despite the cost, effort and an improved steroid test, its possible that very few -- if any -- positives will be detected, Dr. Richard Budgett told The Associated Press in an interview. "We just dont know what the results from Torino will be," Budgett said. http://www.airmaxcheapwholesale.com/ . Each of Houstons starters scored in double figures as the Rockets improved to 2-0 against the Spurs this season, with both victories coming on the road. They also moved within 3 1/2 games of San Antonio (22-7) for the lead the Southwest Division. Welcome to the club, No. 4 Washington.The 12 members of the College Football Playoff selection committee changed course in their second official rankings of the season and added undefeated Washington to their top four one week after snubbing the Huskies in favor of one-loss Texas A&M.The rest of the top four remained the same with No. 1 Alabama, No. 2 Clemson and No. 3 Michigan leading the way, followed by No. 4 Washington, No. 5 Ohio State and No. 6 Louisville. Another bonus for Washington was the fact that its next opponent, USC, jumped into the rankings at No. 20 after winning five straight.Last weeks No. 4, Texas A&M, dropped to No. 8 after losing to Mississippi State, while Nebraska sank from No. 10 to No. 19 after losing 62-3 to Ohio State.Louisville jumped up one spot, but that likely was more a result of A&M falling than it was a convincing win at Boston College. The Cardinals are still looking up at Ohio State in the race between one-loss teams.Heres what the bracket would look like today:As for the other major bowls, heres a projection based on the current rankings:The Rose Bowl Game presented by Northwestern Mutual still gets the Pac-12 champ, but since Washington is in the semifinal, it would choose the next highest-ranked Pac-12 team, No. 12 Colorado. Since Big Ten champion Michigan? also is in a semifinal, it would take the conferences next highest-ranked team, No. 5 Ohio State.The Allstate Sugar Bowl is guaranteed the Big 12 champ, which would be No. 11 Oklahomma, and because SEC champ Alabama is in the semifinal, it would take the next highest-ranked SEC team, No. Cheap Wholesale Air Max Shoes. 8 Texas A&M.The Capital One Orange Bowl is guaranteed the ACC champion, but because Clemson is in a semifinal, it would take the second-ranked ACC team, which would be No. 6 Louisville. The Orange Bowl then chooses the next highest-ranked team from the SEC, Big Ten or Notre Dame. In this case, it would be No. 7 Wisconsin.The highest-ranked Group of 5 champion is guaranteed a spot in a New Years Six bowl, so No. 21 Western Michigan would go to the Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic. It can then choose an at-large team from any FBS conference, and No. 9 Auburn is the highest-ranked team available.Heres what New Years Eve and New Years Day could look like, based on todays rankings:Dec. 308 p.m. ET: Capital One Orange Bowl: No. 6 Louisville vs. No. 7 WisconsinDec. 313 p.m. or 7 p.m. ET: College Football Playoff semifinal at the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl: No. 1 Alabama vs. No. 4 Washington3 p.m. or 7 p.m. ET: College Football Playoff semifinal at the Fiesta Bowl: No. 2 Clemson vs. No. 3 MichiganJan. 21 p.m. ET: Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic: No. 9 Auburn vs. No. 21 Western Michigan5 p.m. ET: Rose Bowl Game Presented by Northwestern Mutual: No. 5 Ohio State vs. No. 12 Colorado8:30 p.m. ET: Allstate Sugar Bowl: No. 8 Texas A&M vs. No. 11 Oklahoma cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '
Share: