not go through these things in the future. You work through those things and you talk through them so that you can come on the | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Dec 20 '18
The Denver Nuggets found something that works when Kenneth Faried was put into the starting lineup. Basketball Jerseys China .Unfortunately, the results are mixed.Faried has been a beast since the move, averaging 12 rebounds in four games, but Denver continues to struggle for wins. The Nuggets have lost three of their last four, including two at home while searching for consistency.They get another chance Sunday when the Utah Jazz are in town. The Jazz are coming off a 111-102 loss to Houston on Saturday.The Nuggets, who are 1-4 at home this season, need to start establishing a home dominance if they want to take a serious run at the playoffs. Two of their losses at Pepsi Center came in overtime, including Friday nights 113-111 setback to Toronto.Denver had chances to put that one away but faltered down the stretch in the fourth quarter and again in overtime.Its encouraging to a point but these are games we have to win, Nuggers coach Michael Malone said. Yes, we are undermanned and have some injuries but no excuses. We had enough bodies on the floor to get the job done.The Nuggets (4-8) are thin in the backcourt because of injuries to Gary Harris (foot) and Will Barton (ankle). Harris is a few weeks away and Bartons return is still unknown.Malone has started his two point guards the last two games and brought rookie Jamal Murray first off the bench. He used forward Wilson Chandler at shooting guard in spots Friday.The Jazz (7-7) are dealing with their own injuries. Forward Boris Diaw missed Saturdays game in Houston, center Derrick Favors is nursing a knee contusion and Gordon Hayward is still dealing with the effects of a broken finger suffered in the preseason.Like Denver, the Jazz are not using injuries as a crutch.We cant make any excuses because guys go down in the NBA, Hayward told The Salt Lake Tribune. Thats kind of how it works. So we have to be professionals and figure it out in practice, figure it out in the games. Thats just something we have to do.Utahs offense has struggled since scoring 100 points in back-to-back road games against New York and Philadelphia two weeks ago. The Jazz managed just 77 points in a home loss to Chicago on Thursday before falling to the Rockets on Saturday.It was their third straight loss and dropped them to .500 after a 6-2 start. The offense did find some spark in the loss, but it wasnt enough against the James Harden-led Rockets.Hayward struggled from the field Saturday, going 4-for-13. Rodney Hood led Utah with 25 and Trey Lyles had 21The Jazz hope to get well in Denver.I think were doing well at moving the ball and finding open shots, guard Dante Exum told The Salt Lake Tribune. It just comes down to hitting the shots that we get. The group is still getting connected. Were just going to get better every game and continue to work on the shots. Theyll fall. Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic . LOUIS -- Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturdays 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes. Disocunt NBA Jerseys . Shot outdoors against the stunning backdrop of Banff, Alta., the networks 30-minute original production airs tonight at 8pm et/5pm pt on TSN2. The four All-Star teams will play for $100,000 in prize money during TSNs annual skins game, airing live this weekend on TSN from The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre. http://www.cheapjerseysnbaoutlet.com/ . Pettersen, winner of last years Evian Championships, had nine birdies and three bogeys, holding off a series of challengers led by Marion Ricordeau of France. The second-ranked Norwegian made her season debut after missing the LPGA Tours opening event last month in the Bahamas because of a shoulder injury. CLEVELAND -- Hue Jackson struggled to push out the words.A season he never fathomed reached another low point on Sunday, and as Clevelands first-year coach wrestled to put it into perspective, Jackson paused to gather himself. He tapped the side of the podium with his right hand and pursed his lips as his eyes welled up.This hurts.Being 0-12 is probably the hardest thing ever, Jackson said after the Browns lost 27-13 to the New York Giants.Unfortunately, with four games left, it might get harder for him.Following the game, Jackson, saddled with a rookie-laden roster, met with Clevelands upper management in his office before his news conference. Jackson insisted the discussion had nothing to do with his job status or future, and hes as committed as ever to turning Cleveland into a winner.But until that day arrives, Jackson has no choice but to keep teaching, motivating and pushing his players, who are hoping to avoid joining the 2008 Detroit Lions as the only teams to go 0-16.I have never been through this, he said. But I am not going to fall off a cliff or anything like that. These guys, these players, this organization, and the (ownership) group mean too much to me for me to ever feel like that. Do I ever get disappointed and frustrated? Yes, I do not want you guys to feel like I do not. I do not want you guys to think I do not get mad or sad or disappointed. I go through all of those emotions.At the same, I know what I signed up for. I know through our injuries and the things we have been through this season where we are and where we are trying to go. You can either beat yourself up, and I do that enough, or you can just put your head down and keep fighting and push through this. That is what we are going to do as a football team and as an organization.As has been the case most of this season, the Browns just didnt have enough talent -- or luck -- to pull out a win.They were within 20-13 in the fourth quarter before Eli Manning threw his second touchdown pass to Odell Beckham Jr. New Yorks defense put an exclamation point on the Giants sixth sstraight win by sacking Josh McCown a few more times in the final minutes. Wholesale NBA Stitched Jerseys. McCown was dropped seven times as the Browns again struggled to protect their quarterback.Cleveland had two chances to score touchdowns in the first half, but had its drives stall and settled for field goals by Cody Parkey. Thats been a familiar and frustrating pattern for Jackson, an offensive mastermind who just doesnt have enough weapons.If theres a shred of good news its that the Browns have a bye next week, giving the coaching staff and players a break from the misery. Jackson said hell devote the time off to fixing his team.It has been a long 12 weeks, he said, and unfortunate for the men in that room over there, we have not been able to get them a win yet. We will go back to the drawing board, and we will come back tomorrow. I know these guys will come to work, they will be ready to go and we will work through tomorrow. Then they will get out of here and we will self-scout ourselves and see where we are and go from there.Jackson brushed aside a question about his job security, saying he has the full support of owners Dee and Jimmy Haslam. He added they have continued to hold positive discussions about the teams struggles.In these times of toughness and times of crisis, you have to have good strong conversation, he said. It is healthy and it is good. That is how you do not go through these things in the future. You work through those things and you talk through them so that you can come on the other side, and they have been great with me from top to bottom.Hopefully, they feel the same from me to them. I dont like losing. I never have and I never will, and I have had my butt kicked up over my shoulders enough this season that I really dont need my butt kicked anymore. I have to figure out how to quit getting my butt kicked. It is just that simple.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ;cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '
Share: