ou want to see him progress as a passer, but we never want to take away the instincts for him to run the ball and I thought he did a better job of th | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LHX1990
LHX1990 Dec 14 '18
MORGANTOWN, W. Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic.Va. -- A marquee matchup turned into a lopsided win for Oklahoma, and the Sooners now only have rival Oklahoma State in the way of back-to-back Big 12 titles.Those playoffs hopes? Still a long shot for Oklahoma.Baker Mayfield threw two touchdown passes and ran for two more scores and No. 8 Oklahoma scored four times off turnovers to beat No. 10 West Virginia 56-28 on Saturday night.In the first meeting of Top 10 teams in the Big 12 this season. Oklahoma (9-2, 8-0 Big 12, No. 9 CFP) dominated from the start, building a 28-0 lead early in the second quarter before the Mountaineers tried a late comeback.It was really a good way to come out, really focused, Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops said. Thats how you want to start an important game on the road.Now the Sooners have two weeks to prepare for the 13th-ranked Cowboys. The title will be decided in Norman on Dec. 3.It will be exciting to be on our field playing for a Big 12 championship, Stoops said. Its as good as it gets.West Virginia (8-2, 5-2, No. 14 CFP) was eliminated from the conference race. The Mountaineers entered the game with the leagues top scoring defense but had too many weapons to cover and made far too many miscues.Samaje Perine ran for 160 yards and two TDs, Joe Mixon had 147 yards and a score, and Dede Westbrook had 100 yards receiving, including a 75-yard TD. After Oklahomas hot start, the Sooners kept the ball mostly on the ground. Mayfield finished 9 of 15 for 169 yards, all season lows.West Virginias Justin Crawford rushed for 331 yards, the third-highest total in school history. Skyler Howard threw for two TDs and ran for two more scores. His 37-yard TD toss to KaRaun White pulled the Mountaineers within 41-28 with 10 minutes left in the game. But West Virginia got no closer.I thought we were ready to play, West Virginia coach Dana Holgorsen said. You cant make mistakes against a good football team.THE TAKEAWAYOklahoma: The Sooners improved to 2-2 against ranked opponents. Whether or not they make a move in the playoff standings after the convincing win remains to be seen, although the leagues top prize remains theirs for the taking.Obviously, it will be good to have a little rest, get a little time off, get everybodys bodies right before that big game, Mayfield said. Were right where we want to be right now.West Virginia: With a chance to make a statement against the first ranked team theyve faced this season, the Mountaineers came out flat on both sides of the ball and never recovered.I dont know if it was too big of a game and too much hype into it that our guys just ... I dont know, West Virginia defensive coordinator Tony Gibson said. I dont know if everybody was just trying to make a play instead of playing defense.TURNOVERS APLENTYWest Virginia made too many errors to give itself a chance. After the opening series, Gary Jennings couldnt handle a punt in a swirling wind that may have hit a teammate first. Oklahoma recovered at the Mountaineers 34 and eventually scored.Crawford and Howard fumbled the ball away inside the Oklahoma 5 on consecutive second-quarter series. The Sooners went the length of the field to score touchdowns after both turnovers.Oklahomas Jordan Evans returned an interception 80 yards for a touchdown early in the third quarter. A week ago he had two interceptions in a win over Baylor.POLL IMPLICATIONSOklahoma: The Sooners might move up in the AP poll , although No. 3 Louisville was the only team ahead of them to lose.West Virginia: The Mountaineers will drop out of the Top 10.UP NEXT:Oklahoma: Bedlam on Dec. 3. Both the Sooners and Oklahoma State are off next weekend.West Virginia: Plays at Iowa State next Saturday, followed by the regular-season finale at home against Baylor.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 China Basketball Jerseys. Louis Blues teammates who would also be participating in the Olympics, Alex Pietrangelo felt right at home, no different in some ways to the travel experience of any old road trip – save for the length of the journey, that is. Wholesale Basketball. A lawyer for MLB, Matthew Menchel, confirmed Wednesday the league dropped its case against Biogenesis of America, its owner Anthony Bosch and several other individuals. The lawsuit had accused Biogenesis and Bosch of conspiring with players to violate their contracts by providing them with banned performance-enhancing substances. http://www.cheapjerseysnbaoutlet.com/. Oaklands loss to Seattle clinched the ALs best record for the Red Sox with one day to spare in the regular season. "I think everybody was kind of watching," catcher David Ross said. "Demp (Ryan Dempster) came out before he went to the bullpen and was just yelling that they lost. JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Playing turnover-free football is rare for Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles.The third-year pro has done it seven times in 33 career starts. Hes only done it once in consecutive games.But Bortles thinks he found something in London, where he enjoyed his best game of the season in a victory against Indianapolis . He played loose, scrambled more and took better care of the football.He acknowledged Wednesday he had been putting too much pressure on himself in the first three games, saying it was the main reason he didnt play well. He knew that had to change if the Jaguars were going to turn things around.I think maybe a little tight, Bortles said. Maybe trying to do too much. I think there were a number of things that kind of fueled into that. I think for us as an offensive unit, I think we play good when were playing free and having fun. ... Got to continue to work on eliminating penalties and shooting ourselves in the foot, but I think against the Colts in London was a good start for sure.Bortles and the Jaguars (1-3) will try to carry that into Chicago (1-4) on Sunday, the first of five road games in seven weeks for Jacksonville.I think its a constant process trying to figure out players strengths and what world they live in that they feel free and can be at their best, coach Gus Bradley said. I think that is constant and never-ending with most of our guys, and Blake is included in that.The Jaguars dissected every play during their bye week, trying to come up with a big-picture view of where Bortles has struggled and what he does best. No surprise, turnovers were near the top of the list.He had seven turnovers, including six interceptions, in the first thrree games. Basketball Jerseys China. He threw a pick in the first quarter of each of Jacksonvilles first three games, leading to 17 points and early deficits against Green Bay, San Diego and Baltimore.He vowed to stop putting the team in holes and backed it up against the Colts.A big part of it is accuracy and throwing the football and where you (want) it, said Bortles, who has 53 touchdown passes, 41 interceptions, 22 fumbles (seven lost) and three rushing scores. That will always be part of eliminating turnovers, putting the ball where you want to. But I think for me its more so not forcing things, not trying to make plays down the field early in games when theyre not there. I think letting those things come to you.Bortles threw for 207 yards and two touchdowns in the 30-27 victory in London. He also ran for 36 yards and a score.Maybe more telling, the Jaguars improved to 5-2 when Bortles doesnt turn the ball over. So more than half of his nine career wins have come when he doesnt have an interception or a fumble.He did a fantastic job last week, offensive coordinator Greg Olson said. I think we all saw he did a better job. I think the instincts in the pocket, taking off and running and being the athlete that he is. He knows thats part of his game, and we dont want to take that away from him.Certainly you want to see him progress as a passer, but we never want to take away the instincts for him to run the ball and I thought he did a better job of that. He was very, very efficient last week.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys CheapAuthentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys CheapAuthentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys CheapAuthentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys CheapAuthentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys CheapAuthentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys CheapAuthentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys CheapAuthentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys CheapAuthentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys CheapAuthentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys CheapAuthentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys CheapAuthentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys CheapCheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks JerseysCheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves JerseysCheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles JerseysCheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox JerseysCheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs JerseysCheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox JerseysCheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds JerseysCheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys' ' ' 
Share: