it. Buchholz has a 2.63 career ERA against Tampa Bay, second-lowe | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Dec 14 '18
BROOKLYN, Mich. Nike Off White For Sale Cheap . -- Chip Ganassi doesnt have to think for long to know the answer to the question: When was the last time he had two cars in the Chase for the Sprint Cup?Its been never, Ganassi said.After Kyle Larsons victory Sunday in the Pure Michigan 400 at Michigan International Speedway, Ganassi has that chance.Larson is one of 12 drivers with victories this year locked into the 16-driver Chase with races left at Darlington and Richmond before the field is set.Chris Buescher has a win but isnt locked in yet because he is just seven points ahead of David Ragan for 30th in the standings. A driver with a win must finish in the top 30 in points to earn a spot.Assuming Buescher can remain in the top 30, that leaves three spots available to winless drivers who are the best in points. Chase Elliott is the best, six points ahead of Austin Dillon and six more ahead of Ganassi driver Jamie McMurray.McMurray has a 15-point lead on Ryan Newman, the first driver on the outside looking in. If Buescher falls out of the top 30, Newman would be next in line with a 37-point lead on Kasey Kahne for the final spot. Of course, there could be fewer than three winless drivers in the Chase if a winless driver wins at Darlington or Richmond.[Getting two in] was the goal at the beginning of the season, Ganassi said. We still have some work to do. We got Jamie in [at this point], but just by the skin of his teeth. Weve got to work on that with two [races] to go now.Thats what we do. Thats what we try to do every day.McMurray finished eighth at Michigan. It was the fifth top-10 finish for him in the past seven races.You just have to get the most points you can and try to win, McMurray said.While Larson is gearing up for his first Chase, McMurray is looking to compete in his second playoff, having qualified for it through points for the first time last year.From where we started our year to where our cars are now, weve made a lot of progress, McMurray said. Props to those guys. ... Weve just got to work hard to get the best finishes we can the next two weeks and we both can get into the Chase.Xfinity Series: Michael McDowell gets that first winMichael McDowell had competed in 297 national series events, and he got his first win Saturday. Having started his career as a road course racer, McDowell has fought the urge to go back to full-time road racing to concentrate on a Sprint Cup career.He had opportunities driving for Joe Gibbs Racing to potentially get a win in the past, but he wasnt able to capitalize. The win Saturday at Road America came while driving for Richard Childress Racing.Its been a long road, McDowell said. It definitely is a check the box [moment] -- this is what I came into the sport to do. There have been a lot of road racers and have come and won on the road courses but really struggle on the ovals.I didnt want to become a NASCAR road race ringer. I wanted to become a NASCAR driver. To do that and to be here still and to be competitive on the ovals and to win on a road course is really awesome.McDowell is the primary Cup driver for RCR affiliate Leavine Family Racing, the team Childress grandson Ty Dillon runs select races for during the year.It means a tremendous amount [to me], McDowell said. Ive been so close here at Road America for a few years. To be able to finally finish it off and close it off was huge.Starting on the pole in 2011 and second in 2012, McDowell led a combined 34 laps at the track and felt he saw some chances to win slip away. Hes had three runner-up finishes in his Xfinity career, as well as a pair of thirds.Its hard to watch replays or watch videos. ... Now, Ill be able to go back and watch this, and its going to be awesome, McDowell said.RCR has won the past three races at Road America with three different drivers -- Brendan Gaughan, Paul Menard and McDowell.Camping World Truck Series: Brett Moffitt arrivesBrett Moffitt won the 2015 Sprint Cup rookie title and had little to show for it at the start of 2016, a year he started on the couch with no ride thanks to Michael Waltrip Racing shutting down after last season.Competing in just his fourth race of the year and sixth Trucks event of his career, Moffitt earned his first career national series win Saturday at Michigan thanks to his last-lap pass of Red Horse Racing teammate Timothy Peters for the lead.Moffitt finished second a week earlier to Ben Kennedy, who had started the year driving the Red Horse Racing No. 11 Toyota. Kennedy went to GMS Racing after the third race of the year, and the organization has used a variety of drivers in the seat.Winning is awesome, no matter what the circumstance is, Moffitt said. Last week finishing second was really frustrating for me because I knew I had a short timetable to get the job done.The 24-year-old Moffitt has been in the truck for three races in place of Matt Tifft, who is out after having brain surgery for a tumor earlier this summer. This race was an open one on the No. 11 schedule.Moffitt only has one race left on his current schedule, next Sunday in the No. 11 truck at Canadian Tire Motorsports Park (Mosport).I knew everyone was impressed with the runs we were having and really happy, but for my sake, I needed to go out there and win. ... Hopefully some more doors open down the road, Moffitt said. Nike Off White Wholesale . "It was nerve-wracking, but we pulled through," said Collaros, who threw four touchdown passes to lead the Toronto Argonauts (8-4) to a 33-27 win over the Calgary Stampeders (9-3) in front of 28,781 fans at McMahon Stadium. Nike Off White Sneakers For Sale . How great will be revealed in the next couple of days at the board of governors meeting in Pebble Beach, Calif. http://www.cheapnikeoffwhite.com/ . - Levi Browns tenure at left tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers is over before it even began. ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- David Price was good, even better because of a rookies nifty glove work.Bostons ace won his third straight decision Monday night, beating the Tampa Bay Rays 6-2 with a huge assist from Andrew Benintendis home run-robbing catch that helped Price limit his old team to just two hits over eight scoreless innings.Price (12-8) walked two, struck out eight and didnt allow a runner past first base in helping the Red Sox win for the ninth time in 11 games and nudge into in a tie for first place in the AL East with Toronto.Benintendi drove in a run with a fourth-inning sacrifice fly, then kept Prices bid for a shutout alive by denying Steven Souza Jr. what would have been a two-run homer with an eighth-inning catch that nearly sent him tumbling over a short wall in the left-field corner.Thats a highlight-reel play at a pivotal time in the game, Boston manager John Farrell said. David was outstanding. But in a three-run game, that late, take away a two-run homer, its a huge difference in the ball game.The defensive gem enabled Price to extend Tampa Bays scoring drought against Boston to 25 innings dating to a series at Fenway Park before the All-Star break. Evan Longoria stopped the streak with a two-run homer off Matt Barnes in the ninth.I think thats the best catch Ive made. Ive never really had the opportunity to do that, Benintendi said. I knew that it was going to go out. I was just trying to time it and I was fortunate enough to finish with it.Chris Young returned from a two-month stay on the disabled list to drive in a run with a double off Blake Snell (4-6), Hanley Ramirez had a sacrifice fly in the seventh and Xander Bogaerts added a two-run homer off Danny Farquhar in the ninth.Price, who also pitched eight scoreless innings against his former team during a 4-0 victory in Boston on July 10, won for the first time as a visitor in four decisions at Tropicana Field.I had a lot of good things happen, said Price, the 2012 AL Cy Young Award winner who helped the Rays make the playoffs four times before being traded in 2014. With Benny, and the catch he made to rob a home run, I spent seven years here and I didnt see that catch too many times. It doesnt happen a whole lot. That was huge.Benintendi started the game in center field. He moved to left after Young was removed for pinch-runner Jackie Bradley Jr. in the eighth. The maneuvering looked like a stroke of genius when Bennintendi chased down Souzas fly ball in the corner and made a running catch before nearly flipping over the wall. Cheapest Nike Off White. .That was an unbelievable play, Souza said. He ran a long way, was at full speed. And then to go over and hold on to the ball, it was pretty impressive.Snell, who got his first big league win against the Red Sox on June 27, threw 94 pitches and allowed four hits and five walks in 3 2/3 innings, yet Boston was only able to build a 2-0 lead against the 23-year-old rookie.TRAINERS ROOMRed Sox: LHP Eduardo Rodriguez (left hamstring) will throw a three-inning simulated game Tuesday. Its not so much to answer the physical side of it, but its for him to test it at the higher intensity and for him to gain some comfort mentally, Farrell said. ... Knuckleballer Steven Wright (right shoulder strain) will have a bullpen session Tuesday. If all goes well, theres a chance he could start Friday night against Kansas City. ... RHP Koji Uehara (right pectoral strain) will throw off a mound for the first time Tuesday.Rays: CF Kevin Kiermaier (left hip soreness) was in the lineup after not starting the previous two games. ... RHP Alex Cobb (Tommy John surgery) made his sixth rehab start, allowing five runs, nine hits and walking two for Triple-A Durham at Norfolk.MOVING DAYTo make room for Young, who missed 51 games with a hamstring injury, the Red Sox optioned LHP Henry Owens to Triple-A Pawtucket.MINORS MATTERLHP Jason Groome, taken by Boston in the first round of this years amateur draft, allowed one hit and had three strikeouts over two scoreless innings in his first start for the rookie-level Gulf Coast League Red Sox against the GCL Rays.UP NEXTRed Sox: RHP Clay Buchholz (4-9, 5.42 ERA) gets the start, filling in for Wright. Last Thursday, he allowed one run and six hits over six innings but was not involved in the decision of a 4-3 loss at Detroit. Buchholz has a 2.63 career ERA against Tampa Bay, second-lowest among active pitchers with a minimum of 10 starts vs. the Rays.Rays: AL strikeout leader Chris Archer (7-16, 4.18) makes his fourth start of the season against the Red Sox. He leads the majors in losses, but is 3-4 with a 3.06 ERA in seven outings since the All-Star break. Hes 0-3 against Boston this year, 1-9 with a 5.82 ERA in 14 career starts. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys CheapAuthentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles JerseysCheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '
Share: