just a few feet away from a Picasso sculpture | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Dec 5 '17
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. Brett Hundley Jersey . -- Tom Brady looks just fine. His fans and teammates are relieved. The key to the success of the New England Patriots participated fully in the teams walkthrough Thursday. He jogged with other players at the start. He dropped back normally to throw passes. And he didnt limp. An alarming situation -- he had left Wednesdays practice with an apparent left knee injury -- was just a false alarm. "Im good," was all Brady told waiting media members as he walked off the practice field Thursday after removing the black brace he wore during the workout. "You can all go home." Then, after signing some autographs and posing for pictures, the star quarterback walked back into Gillette Stadium where he may or may not play in Friday nights exhibition game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Patriots coach Bill Belichick didnt speak with reporters after the third and final day of joint practices with the Buccaneers. Brady was knocked down by left tackle Nate Solder after releasing a pass midway through Wednesdays session. Solder had been pushed into Brady by Buccaneers defensive end Adrian Clayborn. A person with knowledge of the situation said Brady sprained his left knee and an MRI was negative. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the Patriots did not make an announcement about Bradys health. But players knew quickly that their two-time league MVP was OK. "Right after practice, actually. We got the news pretty quick," running back Stevan Ridley said. "It was a scary moment, but really, with Tom, I know hes a competitor and hes going to do whatever to get him out there. Im just glad they took him out, checked him out and made sure he was good. So ... my hearts at peace knowing that hes OK and knowing that nothing majors going on." Brady suffered a season-ending injury to the same knee in the 2008 opener but hasnt missed a game since that year. "Thats our leader, man," Ridley said. "We ride with Tom Brady all the way and anytime you see somebody go down like that, kind of everything stops in front of you. But, for us, we just have to move on and hope for the best and thats what we did and we found out later that day at team meetings that he was OK and that was all the news that we needed to know, that our quarterback was going to be with us." For a while, with no information coming out, fans wondered if Brady was hurt badly. Many of them expressed their concerns on Twitter. "I think there were a lot of fans at home probably pulling out their hair," safety Devin McCourty said. It was a big story until reports surfaced that the injury wasnt serious. "I think you guys had more communication and more opinions than we did," McCourty told reporters. "We actually got to see him in the locker room and all that, so it wasnt as crazy as, I think, the media made it seem." Solder even had a restful night, despite his role. "I didnt let it affect my sleep," he said. "Its part of the game." The brace Brady wore Thursday was heavier than the one he had on a day earlier and similar to what he wears in games. He moved smoothly through the slow-speed walkthrough. During a hurry-up drill, Brady dropped back and completed two passes to tight end Zach Sudfeld and one to Aaron Dobson against minimal coverage. There was no sign that his knee was hindering him. After practice, he spent about a half hour on the field with his wife, supermodel Gisele Bundchen, their son Benjamin, 3, and Bradys son Jack, with actress Bridget Moynahan. He turns 6 on Wednesday. She threw a pass to her husband. He ran with his children. Jack threw the ball to her. Then Brady walked the length of the field and past the cameras and reporters, with a football tucked under his left arm and a steady stride. Belichick will decide whether he plays on Friday night. Its only an exhibition game, but Ridley said it matters whether Brady plays or not. "Its all a different ballgame when Bradys in the game," Ridley said. "I think it matters for everybody whos watching sports as well as the team thats out there on the field." Richard Rodgers Jersey . -- The Orlando Magic have made no secret that the future of their franchise will depend on how well they can develop their young players. Aaron Ripkowski Jersey .5 million, two-year contract with the San Francisco Giants on Thursday, a deal that covers his final two arbitration seasons.CHICAGO - Ernie Banks fans got their first chance to pay their respects to the most famous and beloved Chicago Cub who ever played after the statue of the Hall of Famer was placed in a downtown plaza Wednesday.One after another, fans stopped in Daley Plaza to take photos of the statue that normally stands at Wrigley Field. The city and the Cubs took the unprecedented step of taking the statue out of storage — where it was being held while the ballpark is renovated — and putting it on public display away from its usual home.The 83-year-old Banks died Friday of a heart attack. A visitation will be held this coming Friday, followed by a memorial service Saturday.By 7:30 a.m. Wednesday, the plaza was growing crowded with fans admiring the statue of Banks, frozen in the batting stance that kids in Chicago in the 1950s and 1960s grew up imitating. They told stories about their connections to Banks, whether it was watching him play or meeting him.My family and my brothers were always watching him on TV and there was nobody like Ernie Banks, said McKenzie Holmes, 51, his postal worker uniform topped off with a Cubs hat. My brother just passed and I was thinking hes up there playing catch with Ernie now. Mike Daniels Jersey. rudi Burns took pictures for her son. Though hes 23 and has only seen Banks in action on clips of games played long before he was born, Burns said he insisted she take a photo.Its his birthday this month and he said, Mom, I dont want anything else. I just want a picture of Ernie, she said, adding that the day Banks died her son named his new puppy Banks.Jim Kosik, 54, told of how Banks signed a ball for him in the 60s — a ball he has since lost. He, too, took pictures, for himself and his family.I will send a photo to relatives who left Chicago so they can share the moment, he said.Later, Mayor Rahm Emanuel, accompanied by Banks widow, placed a wreath at the statue, saying that while Banks has long been known as Mr. Cub, he always will be and always has been Mr. Chicago.The statue will remain at Daley Plaza through Saturday, just a few feet away from a Picasso sculpture — an ironic placement given that in 1967 an alderman called on the city to replace what he saw as a hideous piece of junk with a statue of, thats right, Ernie Banks.Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: