official PGA Tour events, with six of those related to reconstructive surgery on his left knee after he won the 2008 U.S. Open at Torrey Pines | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LHX1990
LHX1990 Nov 19 '18
OXNARD, Calif. Cheap Air Max 90 Free Shipping . -- Ezekiel Elliott leaves the field to screams of Zeeeeeke! from autograph-seeking fans who havent even seen him carry the ball in a game yet for the Dallas Cowboys.The fourth overall pick in this years draft opened his first training camp taking first-team snaps before a mild hamstring strain put him on the sidelines with Darren McFadden, who led the team in rushing last season but still could be replaced as the starter even after he returns from a broken right elbow.If hes healthy and not sidelined over a domestic violence allegation in Ohio, Elliott is likely to begin his career in a way that Cowboys Hall of Famers Emmitt Smith and Tony Dorsett didnt: starting the opener as a rookie running back.Even if he doesnt start in his debut, the former Ohio State star is the future of the running game for a once-proud franchise now 20 years removed from its last Super Bowl. Hes high on a list of non-quarterbacks that were taken in the first two rounds and could play significant roles right away.Im just doing what theyre asking me to do, said Elliott, taken two spots after quarterbacks Jared Goff (Rams) and Carson Wentz (Eagles) went 1-2 in the draft. At running back were down a couple bodies right now, but we got to come together and get in shape and lean on each other right now.Elliott waited a day to face the expected swarm of reporters while knowing the conversation would quickly turn to the case in Columbus, Ohio, where his girlfriend accused him of assaulting her about a week before camp opened. The 21-year-old Elliott has denied the claims.Looking a bit winded at times during his first two days in camp, Elliott also struggled with Ohio States school song and was forced into a second night of singing in front of his teammates -- a popular rookie initiation in NFL camps.They can be all-conference in the biggest conferences there are, they can be All-American, they can win Heisman trophies. And then they step into this environment, its a step up, coach Jason Garrett said. We certainly like the transition that Zeke has made up to this point.A look at other picks that werent quarterbacks but could have significant impacts nonetheless:ELI APPLE, NY GIANTS: The 10th selection was Elliotts former teammate at Ohio State and is now an NFC East rival. He is rotating at cornerback with veterans Janoris Jenkins and Dominique-Rodgers Cromartie, and first-year coach Ben McAdoo isnt hesitating to start rookies after former coach Tom Coughlin rarely did in 12 seasons. Everything is happening really fast, said Apple, one of three Buckeyes taken in the top 10. The meetings are really long, but I am having fun with it.LAREMY TUNSIL, MIAMI: The 13th choice out of Mississippi became one of the biggest stories on draft night when his stock fell after a video of him taking a bong hit in a gas mask circulated on social media. Hes making the transition from left tackle to left guard and might not start the opener. We were talking about how training camp is going to be another speed, coach Adam Gase said. Preseason is going to feel like another speed. And then when you hit the regular season, its a completely different speed.RYAN KELLY, INDIANAPOLIS: The 18th selection out of Alabama is the first center the Colts have taken in the opening round since Auburns Jackie Burkett in 1959, and Burkett never played the position. Indianapolis has used five starters at center in four seasons with Andrew Luck, who has been hit more times (375) than any quarterback in that span. I think playing center, obviously I think you have to have a sense of leadership, Kelly said. But at the same time I think you have to establish yourself as a good player and kind of walk the walk before you can say stuff as a leader.LAQUON TREADWELL, MINNESOTA: The 23rd pick from Mississippi made an impression by frequently catching extra passes after practice and as the first player to arrive on reporting day at camp. The receiver is still trying to regain his explosiveness from a lower left leg injury at Ole Miss in 2014, part of the reason he was available late in the first round. Treadwell still had 1,153 yards and 11 touchdowns coming off the devastating injury. Laquon will remain a student of the game and learn from guys in that room, quarterback Teddy Bridgewater said.MYLES JACK, JACKSONVILLE: The former UCLA linebacker slipped to the 36th overall pick in the second round because of uncertainty about his right knee. He tore the meniscus on Sept. 23 and left school shortly thereafter to rehab in Phoenix. He missed offseason workouts because of NFL rules regarding college graduations, leaving him way behind at the June minicamp, and still struggling to catch up when camp opened. Dealing with Floridas sweltering summer heat and humidity has been as much of an issue as learning the playbook. Im having fun playing football again, Jack said. But I definitely need to get in better shape, get more reps and catch up.---Online:AP NFL websites: http://pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Schuyler Dixon on Twitter at https://twitter.com/apschuyler Air Max 90 For Sale Cheap . The Celtics closed out their first preseason under Stevens on Wednesday night with a 101-97 victory over the Brooklyn Nets, who rested a lot of their lineup including former Celtics Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. Air Max 90 Cheap Wholesale . How great will be revealed in the next couple of days at the board of governors meeting in Pebble Beach, Calif. http://www.airmax90wholesale.com/ In little more than a month, Tiger Woods went from being tough to beat to having a tough time even playing. Woods said Wednesday that soreness in his left elbow would keep him from defending his title next week in the AT&T National at Congressional, and that he would not compete again until the British Open next month at Muirfield. This is the sixth straight year that injury has kept him from either playing a tournament or finishing one. The culprit this time is a strain in his left elbow. The problem first became apparent during the opening round of the U.S. Open last week at Merion, when he was flexing his left wrist or dangling his arm behind his back after shots out of the thick, punishing rough. "I was examined after I returned home from the U.S. Open, and the doctors determined I have a left elbow strain," Woods said on his website. "I have been advised to take a few weeks off, rest and undergo treatment. Ill be ready to go for the British Open, and Im looking forward to playing at Muirfield." His injury is a blow to the AT&T National, which benefits the Tiger Woods Foundation. This will be the third time since it began in 2007 that Woods has missed the tournament because of injury -- knee surgery in 2008, his left Achilles tendon in 2011 and an elbow injury this year. "Any time you have Tiger in the field, it certainly adds to it a lot," tournament director Greg McLaughlin said. "But we have a very nice field this year and we look forward to a great AT&T National." Masters champion Adam Scott and U.S. Open champion Justin Rose are among those scheduled to play. McLaughlin said Woods is to be at Congressional at least on Wednesday to take part in the opening ceremonies. Woods was not specific about when or how the latest injury happened. He first showed signs of being hurt after hitting shots in the rough during the rain-delayed opening round at Merion, though he told a USGA official it was "fine" when he left the course Thursday evening. After finishing the first round Friday morning, he said only that the reason he grimaced after shots out of the rough was because of "pain" and that he felt it on a few shots. That afternoon, he revealed that he first hurt his elbow at The Players Championship, but he declined to say which round or oon what kind of shot. Air Max 90 Wholesale. Woods won The Players Championship on May 12 for the first time in 12 years. It was his fourth PGA Tour win of the season. Woods picked up those four in just eight starts worldwide, and the win at Sawgrass was his third victory in his last four tournaments. The exception was the Masters, where he tied for fourth, four shots out of a playoff. But the last two tournaments have produced a surprising outcome. At the Memorial, where Woods was a five-time winner and the defending champion, he had the worst nine-hole score of his career with a 44 on the back nine that led to a 79 in the third round. He tied for 65th and finished 20 shots behind, his largest deficit for a full-field event. At Merion, he wound up with a 13-over 293, his highest score ever for the U.S. Open and tied for his highest 72-hole score in any major. Even so, the announcement Wednesday was surprising. Woods had said Friday at Merion that he would not have withdrawn even if it were not the U.S. Open. He was not asked about his elbow the rest of the week. It will be the 10th time Woods is unable to defend a title in official PGA Tour events, with six of those related to reconstructive surgery on his left knee after he won the 2008 U.S. Open at Torrey Pines. The last time he failed to defend was in 2010 at Bay Hill, when he was returning from the scandal in his personal life. His website said he felt minor discomfort before going to Merion and aggravated the area last week. Woods extended his regrets to AT&T, secondary sponsors and fans in Washington for not being able to play. "The AT&T National means a lot to me and my foundation," he said. "Its especially difficult not defending at my own tournament. Its going to be a great event, and I look forward to being there to provide my support." AT&T is under contract as title sponsor through 2014. The Dallas-based company recently announced that it would take over as title sponsor for the Byron Nelson Championship starting in 2015. It also is the longtime title sponsor at Pebble Beach. The British Open is July 18-21 at Muirfield, where Woods bid for the calendar Grand Slam ended in 2002 when he was caught in nasty weather. Woods shot 81 in the third round -- 10 players failed to break 80 -- for his highest score as a pro. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '
Share: