going to talk him and see what he wants to do. We want hi | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Nov 30 '17
BUFFALO, N. Marreese Speights Jersey .Y. -- The "for sale" sign is up at the Buffalo Bills with the hiring of financial and legal advisers who may begin talking with prospective buyers within the next month. The announcement Wednesday of a transaction team that includes Morgan Stanley financial advisers and Proskauer Rose legal experts came a day after the Bills chief financial officer, Jeffrey Littmann, updated NFL owners and Commissioner Roger Goodell about the sale process during league meetings in Atlanta. The Bills, whose long-term future became uncertain with the death of owner Ralph Wilson in March, were last valued by Forbes to be worth $870 million. The price tag is expected to approach $1 billion because NFL teams dont often come up for sale and numerous prospective owners may become involved in the bidding. The Cleveland Browns sold for about that much when Jimmy Haslam purchased the team in 2012. A new owner could be selected by Wilsons estate by the end of July and presented for approval at league meetings in October. Donald Trump and former Buffalo quarterback Jim Kelly are among those whove shown interest in owning the Bills. Another prospective group could include Toronto-based businessmen Larry Tanenbaum, chairman of Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment, and Edward Rogers, deputy chairman of Rogers Communications. Other names that have been circulating include Buffalo Sabres owner Terry Pegula and former owner B. Thomas Golisano. Amid fears a new owner could eventually relocate the team, Golisano said he would do all he could to ensure the Bills future in western New York. The family of Boston Bruins owner Jeremy Jacobs also has said he would work to keep the Bills in Buffalo without saying whether he would bid for the team. Bills President Russ Brandon said in a statement that the transaction team would ensure that the sale complies both with NFL rules and the teams obligations to New York State and Erie County under a 10-year lease agreement that essentially locks the Bills into playing at Ralph Wilson Stadium through the 2019 season. Goodell this month said a new stadium would be the next step in securing the teams long-term future. Under the current lease, reached in December 2012, the Bills would incur a $400 million penalty by even broaching the prospect of moving during the leases term. There is a one-time exception that would allow the Bills to break the agreement for just under $28.4 million in 2020.   Shaquille ONeal Jersey . Keenum will make his first appearance in a regular-season game against the rugged defence of the undefeated Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium, where the fans just set a Guinness record as the noisiest outdoor stadium in the world. Penny Hardaway Jersey .com) - James van Riemsdyk had two goals with one assist to help the Toronto Maple Leafs to a 5-2 win over the Columbus Blue Jackets on Friday night.The Eiffel Tower has cheekily responded to Zlatan Ibrahimovics claim that he would stay at PSG if a statue of him replaced the iconic landmark. Ibrahimovic has been linked with a move away from the capital club when his contract expires in the summer and, after steering them to a fourth straight Ligue 1 title on Sunday, jokingly made the claim.He told beIN Sports: If they replace the Eiffel Tower with a statue of me, I will stay at PSG. I can promise that! Ibrahimovic poses in front of the Eiffel Tower after signing for PSG in 2012 On Monday, though, the Tower hit back via its official twitter account, saying: I like your humour @Ibra_officiel @PSG_inside and the view of @Paris is as equally as beautiful from here…But I am the Tower.Following his four-goal display against Troyes, Ibrrahimovic said that his future this summer was away from PSG. Orlando Magic Jerseys. For the moment, I wont be at PSG next season, he said. I still have a month and a half of competition left. What happens next year, for the moment, I dont know about it. Ibrahimovic (L) celebrates with his PSG team-mates as they beat Troyes 9-0 on Sunday PSG president Nasser Al-Khelaifi had previously insisted he wanted the Swedish star to stay at the club. Zlatan is magical, said Al-Khelaifi. He is a great player. We are going to talk him and see what he wants to do. We want him to stay.Ibrahimovics four goals on Sunday took his league total to 27 in 24 games this season. Also See: PSG hit nine to win title Ibra: Replace Eiffel Tower with me Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: