CONCACAF and Fox extended their Gold Cup agreement to cover the 2017 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Nov 28 '17
Need to catch up with whats happening in the world of sports and pop culture? Dont worry, I got you. Ragnar Klavan Liverpool Jersey .1. Well, the Rio 2016 Olympics have come to an end. Did you ever doubt Brazils ability to successfully host the games? Nope, me neither.2.?For the second consecutive Olympic Games, female athletes won the majority of USAs medals. But whos keeping track??3. Can you please give it up for all the #BlackGirlMagic that happened in Rio?!?4.?Post-Games, how can female athletes capitalize off the heightened media buzz surrounding their achievements? We deserve a breakthrough!?5.?Is the U.S. womens basketball team untouchable? It sure seems that way!6.?So world basketball is catching up with the NBA, right? Team USAs 30-point win over Serbia in the gold medal game shut that theory down.?7. Wasnt Carmelo Anthonys touching farewell the perfect ending to the Games??8. Why am I so surprised Gwen Jorgensen took home Americas first Olympic gold in the triathlon? Thats an event I though the U.S. would have owned a long time ago.?9. Can you think of a better show of sportswomanship?10. Usain Bolts dominance and magnetism aside, what was your favorite non-American Olympic moment? For me, Brazilian soccer player Neymars reaction to winning a gold medal on his home turf?had to be amongst the most memorable.?11. OK, Im going to cheat and give you one more. Watching South Africas Caster Semenya grab gold for the womens 800m brought me immense joy. After years of scrutiny, do you think she was vindicated by her win??12. Two-time Olympic gold medalist Claressa Shields declared shes one of the greatest boxers to ever live. Would you dare challenge her claim??13. If you had a chance, which Olympic sport would you compete in? It would be gymnastics for me, all day.?14. Which Olympian would you like to delay retirement, so they can participate in the 2020 Tokyo games: Usain Bolt, Michael Phelps, Allyson Felix or Carmelo Anthony?15. Now, Ryan Lochte. Did he seriously think Brazilian officials would allow him to defame their countrys reputation and property without consequence?16. Furthermore, have we seen Lochte participate in his final Games?17. In non-Olympic news, Angelique Kerber was close to ending Serena Williams streak as the top-ranked female tennis player. But, I guess dethroning the queen proved to be a bit more difficult than expected? ?18.?MLB fans -- like father, like daughter??19. Where are my fantasy football players? This news will make this season a whole lot more stressful. #ThanksGoodell?20. Now that the Olympics have ended, the only question left to ask is: Are you ready for some football?!Shana Renee is the founder and editor-in-chief of?All Sports Everything?and a passionate New York Jets, Knicks and Yankees fan. Follow her sports talk on Twitter at?@ItsShanaRenee. Dejan Lovren Jersey . -- Ryan Getzlaf grabbed the three pucks wrapped in tape and held them up to his chest in the Anaheim Ducks dressing room for a celebration nine seasons in the making. Georginio Wijnaldum Liverpool Jersey . Their experience showed Tuesday as the No. 10 Badgers blunted a Saint Louis surge to win 63-57 and advance to face West Virginia in Wednesdays finals of the Cancun Challenge. http:///...na-Liverpool-Jersey/ . The next step is a better finish. Bae played bogey-free Friday on another gorgeous day at Riviera for a 5-under 66, giving him a one-shot lead over Aaron Baddeley and Robert Garrigus going into the weekend. COLUMBUS, Ohio -- A pro-American crowd of 24,650 chanted Dos a cero! at the start.Mexican supporters yelled Dos a uno! as they left.Rafa Marquez scored a tiebreaking goal on a header in the 89th minute, giving Mexico a 2-1 victory Friday night and its first victory at the United States in World Cup qualifying since 1972.After winning four straight home qualifiers against Mexico by 2-0 scores -- all in Columbus -- the U.S. hoped to open the final round of the North and Central American and Caribbean region with another victory. Instead, the Americans began the hexagonal with a loss for the second straight cycle, and they play Tuesday night at Costa Rica, where they have never won in qualifying.It gets a sense of anger in us. It gets a sense of absolutely urgency, U.S. coach Jurgen Klinsmann said. Its not a problem, but its obviously disappointing.Miguel Layun put Mexico ahead in the 20th minute, but Bobby Wood tied it in the 49th.The U.S. dominated the second half before the 37-year-old Marquez, unmarked and drifting across the penalty area at the near post, got a glancing nod on Layuns corner kick. The Mexican captain lifted the ball over goalkeeper Brad Guzan for his 17th international goal.Mexicos previous win at the U.S. in qualifying was also by a 2-1 score, at the Los Angeles Coliseum.I think we deserved this match, Layun said. We were focused.Klinsmann said John Brooks was supposed to mark Marquez on the corner kick. Jozy Altidore blocked the defender from getting there.We lost him there. Individual mistake, Klinsmann said.The Americans had been 30-0-2 at home in qualifying since a 3-2 loss to Honduras at Washingtons RFK Stadium in September 2001.Theyre very good in terms of when they have a little time circulating the ball, and they start to find space, American captain Michael Bradley said.Guzan had lost the U.S. goalkeeper job to Tim Howard, who started at the last two World Cups. But Howard pulled a muscle in his right leg on a goal kick and was replaced in the 40th minute.Howard was to have a scan Saturday, a day before the U.S. travels, and Klinsmann said Howard likely will miss the match at Costa Rica. Sheyi Ojo Jersey. He knows its not looking that good, Klinsmann said.The top three teams in the six-nation round qualify for the World Cup, and the fourth-place country advances to a playoff.With the U.S. struggling early in what Klinsmann called a 3-4-3 formation, Mexico could have led 3-0. Howard tipped Jesus Coronas 10th-minute shot off a post and Carlos Velas 25th-minute header hit a crossbar.Out midfielders didnt get into the one-on-one battles we expected them to, Klinsmann said, citing Jermaine Jones and Bradley.After switching to a more familiar 4-4-2 in the 27th minute, the Americans began to find their rhythm, and Wood scored off a pass from Altidore.It was 44 degrees at game time, half the 90-degree temperature for the 2013 match in Columbus, when the U.S. clinched its seventh straight World Cup berth.Mexico went ahead after Bradley and Giovani dos Santos battled for the ball 30 yards out. The ball skipped to Layun, who took a touch, and his right-footed shot deflected off Timmy Chandler past Howards left for his fourth international goal in 46 appearances,Wood tied the score after Brooks forced a turnover. Altidore turned his defender and passed to Wood, who took two touches as he split defenders. His 8-yard, left-footed shot deflected off a leg of Layun for his eighth goal in 28 international appearances. Wood also scored against Mexico last fall during an extra-time loss in the playoff for a berth in the 2017 Confederations Cup.Altidore and Wood have combined for seven goals in 11 games theyve started together.Game notes All three visiting teams had victories in their openers. Costa Rica won 2-0 at Trinidad and Tobago on goals by Christian Bolanos in the 65th and Ronald Matarrita in second-half injury time, and Panama won 1-0 at Honduras on Fidel Escobars 22nd-minute goal. ... CONCACAF and Fox extended their Gold Cup agreement to cover the 2017 and 2019 tournaments. ... Mexicos Carlos Salcedo is suspended for Tuesday after receiving two yellow cards late in the match. Cheap NFL JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys' ' '
Share: