ALEPPO, Syria, Sept. 27 (Xinhua) - | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
zhangsan520
zhangsan520 Sep 21 '18

BEIJING Rush Jared Goff Jersey , Dec. 24 (Xinhua) -- A series of 44 classic Peking Opera (Jingju) performances will be staged during the first three months of next year to mark the China National Peking Opera Company's 60th anniversary.

The shows will be on stage between Jan. 1 and March 16 at Mei Lanfang Theatre in downtown Beijing, with well-known artists fully displaying the charm of Jingju performances, according to organizers.

The art troupe, established in January 1955, has staged more than 500 Jingju plays with various subjects and genres.

Chinese theater mogul Mei Lanfang (1894-1961) was the organization's first president. To commemorate the 120th anniversary of his birthday Rush Samson Ebukam Jersey , Mei Baojiu, his son and successor, and Beijing Peking Opera Theater have run a world performance tour from 2013 to 2014.

Jingju, with a history of more than 200 years, is a synthesis of music Rush Josh Reynolds Jersey , dance, and acrobatics and is widely regarded as a symbolic expression of Chinese culture. Many historical events were adapted into Jingju plays, which in the past were used to pass on history and ethical principles.

However, due to its relatively outdated style and slow rhythm, Jingju has been losing audiences Rush John Johnson Jersey , young people in particular, endangering the national tradition.

"

CARACAS, Aug. 8 (Xinhua) -- Venezuela's National Electoral Council decided on Tuesday to bar the opposition coalition, the Democratic Unity Roundtable (MUD), from running in seven of 23 states for regional elections in December.

In a report Rush Cooper Kupp Jersey , the CNE says the MUD ""must abstain from presenting candidates in Zulia, Apure, Monagas, Bolivar, Trujillo Rush Gerald Everett Jersey , Aragua and Carabobo, in compliance with legal judgments granted in these state.""

The seven states in question are run by the official ruling coalition, and have found irregularities in a petition presented by the MUD to call a recall referendum against President Nicolas Maduro in 2016.

A number of political parties including the MUD had announced their candidacies recently, including Popular Will (VP), whose leader Freddy Guevara is under investigation for encouraging ""violent acts"" during opposition protests.

Other MUD parties including Democratic Action Rush Todd Gurley II Jersey , A New Time, Justice First and Progressive Advance had also said they would prepare candidacies in the seven states confirmed.

The CNE is renewing the credentials of political parties this week, ahead of the elections.

Venezuela's Supreme Court (TSJ) on Tuesday found Ramon Muchacho, the opposition mayor of Chacao in the northern state of Miranda, guilty on the charge of civil disobedience and sentenced him to 15 months in prison.

The TSJ's Constitutional Court held an audience of over six hours on the case against Muchacho Women's Jamon Brown Jersey , who refused to heed orders to clear highways leading to Caracas during violent anti-government protests.

Muchacho is part of a group of opposition mayors being investigated for colluding in blocking public highways with trees and trash for over four months during protests by the opposition MUD.

The blockading of highways has been a common tactic by the MUD, in at least five of Venezuela's 23 state capitals.

The whereabouts of Muchacho are not currently known and he previously failed to appear on two previous court occasions.

The TSJ ordered the Bolivarian Intelligence Service to emit a ""red alert"" with Interpol for the immediate arrest of Muchacho.

Writing on Twitter, Muchacho said that ""the weight of revolutionary injustice has fallen on my shoulders.""

""We are being condemned for doing our job, for guaranteeing the legitimate right to peaceful protest and the right of all Venezuelans to exercise their civil and political rights,"" he later wrote to supporters in an email.

"

ALEPPO, Syria, Sept. 27 (Xinhua) -- It has never occurred to a computer programmer or an accountant, that one day life can pull them out from behind their desks to put them behind the enemy lines.

In the northern city of Aleppo, which is so important that the battles there are compared to Stalingrad which turned the tide of World War II, many civilians have abandoned their normal lives to become soldiers.

What is unique about Aleppo, however, is that many of those soldiers are fighting to defend their own neighborhoods, which were turned by the Syrian crisis into a frontline.

"Before the crisis, I was a computer programmer, but after the eruption of the war, the situation has become so bad and I had to defend my family and my neighborhood," Hisham, a soldier and a father of four, told Xinhua.

Hisham said he has been a solider for five years, since the beginning of the crisis, adding that he still lives in his original neighborhood, which has become adjacent to a rebel-held area in old Aleppo, which was a popular attraction for tourists.

"I have volunteered and become the officer in charge of a checkpoint here in the old city of Aleppo, and my family lives with me here."

The 40-year-old man said he misses his old life while remembering how good it was when he was a computer programmer.

"I really wish an end to this war; I want to return to my old life, I miss it."

Instead of writing computer codes, Hisham now writes the names, and organizes the entry and exit of civilians to his neighborhood in Bab al-Faraj area, including the families of the soldiers who fight inside.

"The families of the soldiers fighting on the frontline usually come to see their sons, and my job is to organize their entry and ensure their safety," he said.

His comrade, Ahmad Abdeen, used to be a state employee at the Culture Directorate, and has become a soldier when the rebels stormed his neighborhood and raided his home.

"I was an employee, but when the rebels attacked my neighborhood, I was told that they wanted me because I am a state servant and they have raided my home several times,". Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap NBA Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping   Wholesale NHL Jerseys China 

Share: