Brent Grimes Jersey | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
elaine95
elaine95 Sep 18 '18

The 2018 offseason was the offseason filled with retired Pro Bowlers. If you put together all of the guys that retired this offseason Brent Grimes Jersey , you could honestly compete for a Super Bowl, with their current body shape. There鈥檚 only more to come, as we should see a lot more players retiring after this season. Between injuries and old age, a lot of players are going to be closing the chapter on their NFL career.

Some players may be expected, while others will completely shock you. Some of these players were thought to possibly retire this offseason, while other players you would never expect it to even be a possibility.

The NFL is a crazy league, with unusual things that happen. Unlike any sport Vic Beasley Jersey , players can retire at any moment in football. It鈥檚 a game where once you hit 30,聽depending on your position, you could be considered 鈥渨ashed up鈥?and 鈥渙ld.鈥?The sport is that demanding, which makes it that much more difficult to play for a long period of time. Plus, many of these players are seeing that it鈥檚 not worth playing until an old age, because you hit a point where you鈥檙e playing at a minimum contract, where you鈥檙e only playing for the love of the game at that point.

The next era of football is about to take over Donald Trump Jersey , we鈥檙e just waiting on some of these oldies to make their way out of the story.

Eli Manning said after the Giants’ mandatory minicamp that Odell Beckham “looks great” and “looks healthy.” The Giants quarterback has not worked with his star receiver since but has seen the videos of Beckham’s work in Los Angeles.

Beckham worked alongside teammates Sterling Shepard, Evan Engram and Saquon Barkley in Los Angeles last week. Hall of Fame wide receiver Terrell Owens also attended at least one workout, and Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott was slated to attend.

“Yeah, I’ve seen a couple videos,” Manning said during an appearance at the Offense-Defense Football Camp at Kean University, via Jordan Raanan of ESPN. “Those guys always work. Appreciate the work. Getting ready for the upcoming season. I know they’ll have to make some adjustments. We do practice with our shirts on with the Giants, so they’ll have to make an adjustment the first few weeks. It may take some time to get used to that. But besides that Tre'Davious White Jersey , I know those guys, [and] it’s great that they are together. They are challenging each other. They’re getting ready for the upcoming season.”

Manning repeated what he said last month, that Beckham “seemed to be his old self” during the minicamp. Beckham’s 2017 ended after only four games because of a fractured ankle.

“I’m excited about that and that he can go out there and run all the routes,” Manning said. “So, excited to get him back going once training camp hits up, and getting on the same page. There are always new routes and new tweaks to the offense. But I know he’s been working hard and is going to have a big year.”

Beckham, 25 Denzel Perryman Jersey , has 313 catches for 4,424 and 38 touchdowns in his career.

Devon Hall Jersey
Share: