task very well and they deserve a bit | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Nov 23 '17
CHARLOTTE, N. Air Max 90 Sale .C. -- Jon Davis scored nine of 22 points in a decisive second-half run and Charlotte defeated James Madison 65-56 on Wednesday night.James Madison had a first-half run of 18-2 to build a 35-25 lead. The 49ers, down by six at the half, used a 17-2 run to go up 56-43 with 7:17 left. Davis started and ended the surge with 3-pointers and totaled 11 points. The Dukes got no closer than six after that.Andrien White added 13 points, including four free throws in the last minute, and grabbed eight rebounds for the 49ers (5-2). Davis had four 3-pointers while James Madison (0-7) went 2 of 20 behind the arc.Johanny Dalembert made 6 of 8 shots and scored 12 points for James Madison, but his teammates were just 13 of 49. Shakir Borwn had nine points, nine rebounds and three assists. Black Air Max 90 Shoes . - Goaltender Philippe Desrosiers of the Rimouski Oceanic has broken a shutout record that was only three months old in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. Cheap Air Max 90 Store . -- Vincent Lecavalier got everything but the desired result in his return to Tampa Bay. http://www.cheapairmax90online.com/ . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me.Celtic manager Ronny Deila insists it has been vital to remain focused amid the recent criticism of his team, as he aims to lift the mood of the clubs fans. The Hoops dropped four points in their last two Scottish Premiership matches against Dundee and Hamilton, but bounced back with a comfortable 4-0 victory over Morton in the Scottish Cup.First-half goals from Leigh Griffiths, Gary Mackay-Steven and Callum McGregor were enough to secure a place in the semi-finals at Hampden in April and they were later handed a showdown with Rangers when the draw was made. And following some recent laboured performances, Celtic looked brighter from the start of the match as they pressed Morton and shifted the ball quick when in possession of the ball.The home fans certainly appeared to enjoy the performance, and Deila remains confident Celtic can improve their form quickly after they secured a fourth domestic cup semi-final under his tenure. Celtic manager Ronny Deila says Celtic controlled the game well after beating Morton 3-0 in the Scottish Cup quarter-final at Celtic Park. Deila said: It is much better to get applause than a boo, thats for sure. Hopefully that is going to continue.We could have played without any fans because it is about loving playing football and we wanted to bounce back after a performance we werent happy with.But I think the fans here were good. They stood behind the team and I was happy with that. Celtic manager Ronny Deila They were happy afterwards, I recognised that and it was something to take with us.We have to build up our trust with the fans and they will support us even better, it is a win-win situation.Im my biggest critic here but Ive been in this game a long time and when everything is crazy around you, you have to stay calm.Its a game of football. We have everything in our hands. The players here are winners and hate losing or performing bad and they wanted to show themselves from another side today.Im proud of how they did it, its something well build on and Im happy for the players that they played the way they did.Now we are in our fourth semi-final in two years and thats quite a good thing. Hopefully we can get into the final without any red cards and kick on. Mark Benstead discusses Celtics 3-0 victory over Morton in the Scottish Cup with Andy Walker. Air Max 90 2018. . Ahead of the draw against Rangers, Deila insisted he had no preference over who the Hoops faced in the final four, stating that his team have only one thing on their mind.For me its about winning the trophy, thats the important thing, and well take what comes in front of us, Deila said.We have to beat everybody to win the trophy and were eager for that. Now we have two games left and hopefully we can win it.Morton boss Jim Duffy was pleased with the way his side kept going after the break when the tie was effectively over. Morton boss Jim Duffy congratulates Celtics Gary Mackay-Steven He said: I was disappointed in the first couple of goals, Celtic have enough quality to create and score goals without us handing them to them, and we gifted them the first two.They won the game relatively comfortably and I cant deny that but from my point of view we were organised as best we could be, we worked really hard and there was a terrific attitude from the players. Mortons Jim Duffy says he was pleased with their second half performance against Celtic despite losing 3-0 in the Scottish Cup. We asked them at half-time to show a bit of bottle and character and not capitulate and although we got one two breaks when Celtic hit the woodwork, I thought they stuck to their task very well and they deserve a bit of credit for not throwing the towel in. Also See: Match report Semi-final draw Celtic video Celtic stats Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: