or something the defense may be giving me, | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Aug 8 '18
ARLINGTON, Texas -- Trevor Knight had two long touchdown runs before halftime and threw a 92-yard pass to Josh Reynolds right after Arkansas was stopped three times from the 1, and No. cheap jerseys usa . 10 Texas A&M beat the 17th-ranked Razorbacks 45-24 on Saturday night.Reynolds caught the ball in stride just short of midfield, and quickly shed defensive back DJ Dean on his way to the end zone to break a 17-all tie and put the Aggies (4-0, 2-0 Southeastern Conference) ahead to stay.Texas A&M has won five straight against the Razorbacks (3-1, 0-1), all since joining the SEC in 2012.This game has been something else, Aggies coach Kevin Sumlin said. I was proud of our guys. They hung in there, and it just really showed the maturity of our team tonight.The long catch-and-run by Reynolds came two plays after Keon Hatcher was tackled for a 5-yard loss on fourth down, ending a 19-play drive for the Razorbacks that took 10 minutes after Texas A&M had fumbled from the Arkansas 2.Quarterback Austin Allen was stopped twice from the 1, though officials reviewed the third-down run before ruling the play stood. One overhead replay showed just how close the ball was to the goal line, with Allens tight end basically pulling him toward the end zone.Ive got to believe that the right call was made, Arkansas coach Bret Bielema said. It took forever. When those reviews take that long, usually its because theyre going to get overturned. Obviously a huge, huge play.Earlier, the Razorbacks had to settle for a field goal after six snaps from the 2 on the same series.Knights 48-yard TD run just before halftime tied the game at 17-all, after an earlier 42-yard scoring run. He finished with 10 rushes for 159 yards, the last a 62-yarder on third down in the final minute of the game.Were trying to grow with Trevor. I think tonight he struggled early throwing, but he got running, and that was it, Sumlin said. Somebody asked me what his best stat is, and I said its winning.THE TAKEAWAYArkansas: The Razorbacks just squandered too many good chances. Along with that long drive in the third quarter that got them nothing, and the field goal after all the snaps from the 2, Rawleigh Williams fumbled just short of the end zone in the first half (one of three lost fumbles by Arkansas) when it looked like the Razorbacks were about to go ahead by 10. Instead, the Aggies went for the tying field goal. Allen did prove his toughness, never missing a snap while completing 28 of 42 passes for 371 yards and two touchdowns even after getting a bruised chest from a hard hit on a third-down incompletion midway through the second quarter.Texas A&M: At 4-0 for the third straight season, a first since 1939-41, the Aggies finished strong against Arkansas for an emphatic victory after needing overtime to beat Arkansas the last two years. While it remains to be seen if they can truly challenge No. 1 Alabama for the SEC West title, Knight looks comfortable and took advantage of some run opportunities while also throwing for 225 yards and two scores. But the Aggies may be without one of their receivers after Rickey-Seals Jones suffered an apparent left ankle injury before halftime.POLL IMPLICATIONSArkansas: Since there are a pair of two-loss teams below them in the poll, and the Razorbacks at times outplayed a top-10 team, they certainly are good enough to still be ranked, though they likely will drop at least a couple of spots.Texas A&M: The Aggies will stay in the top 10, though there is little room for upward movement because of all the higher-ranked winners.UP NEXTArkansas: Razorbacks head home for their final nonconference game next Saturday against FCS team Alcorn State.Texas A&M: Aggies play away from Kyle Field for the third consecutive week when they go to South Carolina next Saturday. nfl jerseys china . Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months. cheap jerseys .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again.http://www.cheapjerseysnflchinasupply.net/ . Here are his mid-season NBA awards.  MVP: (KEVIN DURANT-Thunder) - Has been sensational this season and more importantly, the most consistent player in the league. Considering that his team has been without star guard Russell Westbrook and with the free agent departure of sharpshooter Kevin Martin, hes had to carry the majority of the load to not only keep his team afloat but more importantly, at an elite level. ARLINGTON, Texas -- Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo watched Sundays game against the New York Giants from the sidelines. More importantly, he has seen improvement in the compression fracture in his back.Romo had X-rays last week, according to owner and general manager Jerry Jones, and the results were encouraging.Everything is fine, not fine, but is on go, Jones said. Nothing that would in any way get in the area of a setback.Romo had spent two weeks in a back brace after getting hurt Aug. 25 against the Seattle Seahawks. He did not appear to be in a brace at all Sunday.The Cowboys are carrying Romo on the active roster as he recovers. The hope is that he could return in mid- to late October, depending on how the Cowboys are performing. At the time of his injury, sources said he would need six to 10 weeks to recover. The Cowboys play at the Green Bay Packers on Oct. 16, followed by their bye week and aan Oct. wholesale jerseys. 30 meeting against the Philadelphia Eagles.Had the Cowboys put Romo on injured reserve last week, the earliest he could have played would have been Nov. 6 against the Cleveland Browns.Jones was unsure when Romo will be able to start any conditioning work.I think that has to do with his sense of how he feels, Jones said.Dak Prescott, who started in Romos absence and completed 25 of 45 passes for 227 yards without a touchdown or interception in a 20-19 loss to the Giants, said the veteran quarterbacks presence was a benefit Sunday.Hes a vet, hes a guy that sees and just talks to me on how to go out there and think about the play or something the defense may be giving me, Prescott said. But he definitely helped me out, him, Kellen [Moore], Mark [Sanchez] as well. Cheap MLB Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping cheap nfl jerseys Cheap Jerseys USA China Jerseys Cheap NFL Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys For Sale Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys ' ' '
Share: